Chapter 8

"The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 8. The tits are quite big

He Lu could tell that Yan Hai didn't believe it at all, but that didn't matter, the important thing was that someone supported her.
So without even thinking about it, she dragged back her schoolbag and ran behind Cheng Yaokun.
The other few saw that the man was really known to He Lu, and some of them looked at Yan Hai not knowing what to do.
Yan Hai didn't say anything, just raised his jaw slightly, and looked at Cheng Yaokun not to be outdone.
Cheng Yaokun turned sideways, opened the door of the back seat, walked to the fallen bicycle, bent down and picked it up with one hand.
Seeing that he was carrying a bicycle weighing more than ten kilograms like an onion, He Lu opened her eyes slightly, and suddenly felt that his thick and muscular arms were not scary at all, but mighty!
Cheng Yaokun stuffed the bicycle into the back seat, slammed the door shut and looked at He Lu.
"Get in the car."
He Lu didn't move, looked at Cheng Yaokun, then turned to look at Yan Hai, "I, my mobile phone."
Cheng Yaokun understood as soon as he heard it, turned around, and his sharp eyes fell on Yan Hai.
"Did you take her cell phone?"
Yan Hai still tilted his chin slightly, holding the cell phone up and shaking it, as if he was about to go up to the sky.
Just as Cheng Yaokun was about to go up and help He Lu get it, Yan Hai stepped forward, walked up to He Lu, handed over the phone, and looked at the school badge on the left chest of her school uniform.
No. 2 middle school... and the tits are quite big...
He Lu saw his gaze on her chest, subconsciously raised her chest, reached for the phone, turned around and walked around the front of the car towards the passenger.
Cheng Yaokun watched Yan Hai walk to the driver's seat, and Yan Hai also looked at him.
One looked silent, the other full of provocation.
The sound of the car door closing sounded, and it was He Lu who had already got into the car.
Cheng Yaokun looked away, got sideways on the driver's seat, slammed the car door, turned the car and drove towards the hotel.
Several other people saw the car driving into the alley, and one of them said, "Brother Hai, let them go like this?"
"Otherwise?" Yan Hai replied quite casually, without seeming to take it seriously.
But the little yellow hair was not happy, "That man is alone, can the five of us still can't handle him?"
Yan Hai was a little funny, so why didn't he say anything when he was around just now?
He glanced at the little yellow hair angrily, "Didn't I hear the little beauty say that it was her brother?" "
I believe it's her uncle." said the one with chestnut hair.
As soon as he finished speaking, everyone including Yan Hai laughed.
A few people laughed and got on the motorcycle, as if nothing happened just now, but Yan Hai remembered the school badge on He Lu's school uniform.
In the black off-road, He Lu heaved a sigh of relief.
She looked sideways at Cheng Yaokun and thanked him sincerely.
"Thank you..." Cheng Yaokun didn't say you're
welcome, but instead asked, "Am I your brother?"
My mother said, you are brother Du Kai's friend, so I should call you brother."
Heh, you are quite good at talking.
"If that's the case, then how can I defend against thieves in the afternoon?"
He Lu felt even more embarrassed, her face became hot, and she lowered her head slightly, "My mother only told me about it during dinner..."
Cheng Yaokun tugged lightly. She pursed her lower lip, "By the way, how did you provoke those people?"
"I didn't provoke them, but they stopped me suddenly and told me to go play. I thought that there was a small road ahead, so I didn't dare to go there by myself. Called my mother to pick me up, and that person snatched my mobile phone and said he would send me back.”

———————————————————————— —————————————————————
3 kills and begging for beads~