Chapter 25

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 25. Your pussy is very smooth

Cheng Yaokun held He Lu's waist, lifted her up a little, unbuttoned the trousers and pulled them down.
The thick, long, thick stick jumped out of the trousers, and hit He Lu's butt with a 'slap'.
It really was a 'snap', not an exaggeration at all, the hardness and hotness are shocking.
He Lu's heart went up in her throat, and she couldn't even breathe.
Cheng Yaokun pinched her waist and lifted her up a little more, and when she was lowered down again, the thick penis rubbed against her pussy and passed through her leg.
Even through her underwear, He Lu's body shivered from being burned.
"It shakes like this when you touch it."
Cheng Yaokun pulled her legs away and hung them on his legs, and touched the pussy, and it was really wet.
"Your dick is very watery."
"Stop talking..." He Lu was so ashamed that she wanted to cry.
"Why don't you say it? A lot of water is a good thing, and it's comfortable to fuck."
While speaking, Cheng Yaokun had already pulled her panties aside, pointed at the two wet labia, and pressed them on the sensitive vagina Kneaded on the nuclei a few times, then let go and flicked lightly...
The strong sensation was like an electric current hitting the body, He Lu's body flicked, and then a stream of water leaked out of the small hole.
"Well... don't do it..."
She grabbed his strong forearm with her small hand, and bent her legs to close them.
But Cheng Yaokun just separated her legs to the two sides, and her slender legs were also widely opened, and she couldn't lift them up.
"What? Uncomfortable?"
"I... um... Didn't you say let me, let me help you..."
No... He made her so sore and numb...
"You have to help me , I can also help you come out first, can't I?"
"Cait out?"
"Orgasm, very comfortable."
"I don't...ah--"
Before He Lu finished speaking, Cheng Yaokun bent his fingers and flicked down heavily on the swollen clitoris.
He was proficient in skills, and his means were there. He Lu's head went blank within a few strokes, and his whole body was paralyzed in his arms, forcing the water to flow.
"Cry out if you feel comfortable, and it will be more comfortable when you cry out." He lowered his head and breathed hot air in her ear, "The pussy water has flowed onto my dick, which means that the little pussy is very enjoyable, don't bear it." Cheng
Yaokun The pornographic words were like the last straw, crushing He Lu's last bit of reserve.
The trousers were all taken off, and the pussy was also opened wide to be played by him, as if... there was no going back...
She closed her eyes, leaned her head against his chest and clenched her teeth, her low muffled groan became a sound High and low moans.
Seeing that the girl in his arms had completely let go, Cheng Yaokun raised the corners of his lips slightly, and flicked and flicked alternately with his index finger and middle finger to speed up the stimulation of the clitoris.
He Lu couldn't bear the sudden intense and urgent pleasure, and instinctively tensed her waist and twisted her little butt to escape.
"No, no...slow down...slow, slow...ah..."
"Slow down, you won't be able to get higher." He said in a deep voice, with a big hand clasping her waist and hips, pressing her fluttering little butt down. damn.
The already sensitive clitoris was swollen and hardened by Cheng Yaokun's teasing, and it became more and more sensitive. Numbness and pleasure mixed with sourness rushed to He Lu's forehead continuously, giving the body the illusion of wanting to pee.
"Um... don't... I will think, think, um..."
I can't say it...It's so uncomfortable, I want to pee...
"What are you thinking?"
He Lu shook her head with her teeth clenched, she didn't even dare to scream , as if this can hold back the same.

---------------------------------------------
1 kill ...The saved manuscript is lost, and the author can't pick it up...