Chapter 16

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 16. I'll Give You (Pearl 100 Plus)

The more He Lu looked at him, the more she felt that she resembled him more and more. This... is exactly the same!

 She hurriedly looked for the cast list again, but this time she couldn't see it, He Lu's heart skipped a beat, she stood up, rushed out of the room and went straight to the counter.

 Mother He happened to be at the counter, and she was puzzled when she saw her rushing out in a hurry.

 "What are you doing?"

 He Lu didn't speak, and turned out the register.

 Cheng Yaokun... That's right! It's Cheng Yaokun!

 She was so excited that she let out a low voice, and quickly raised her hand to cover her mouth.

 No wonder He Lu reacted so strongly. After all, she is a little girl living on the 18th line. Even if Cheng Yaokun is just an unknown supporting role, it is very new and out of reach for her.

 Such a person not only stayed in their homestay, but also helped her out, which made her suddenly feel like a dream.

 Mother He was baffled by her surprise, and quickly turned her head to look at the register.

 "What's wrong? Did you make a mistake?"

 "No, no."

 "Then what are you doing?" He and his mother were a little annoyed.

 He Lu replied excitedly, "Mom, Brother Du Kai's friend is an actor!"

 "What?" Mother He looked confused.

 "Brother Du Kai's friend, Cheng Yaokun, he's an actor!"

 Mother He was even more confused, and blinked, "Didn't he say that he was that, that freedom boxer?"

 "Freedom fight!" He Lu resisted rolling her eyes Impulsively replied, "I don't know, but I have seen a movie he acted in!"

 After saying this, Mama He was also excited, "What movie is it?"

 "Walk, let me show you."

 Mama He is nonsense Without saying anything, he stood up and followed He Lu to the room.

 At that time, Kuaibo had not been blocked, and basic movies could be found on it, and He Lu used to watch Kuaibo.

 She easily found the movie, and took Mama He to watch it.

 The movie just started, and Mother He asked within three minutes, "Where are you? I haven't seen you."

 He Lu was speechless, "It's not the protagonist, why come out so soon."

 Mother He said oh, and also No more talking, just keep watching.

 Until more than ten minutes later, Cheng Yaokun, who was the number one thug of the villain, appeared on the stage.

 He was dressed in a black suit, with a straight body and no expression on his face, but his eyes were full of viciousness and fierceness, which made people shudder.

 The problem is that he's also handsome, which has a paradoxical appeal.

 Seeing this picture again, He Lu was instantly addicted to it, while Mother He pointed to the screen and screamed.

 "Hey! Is it this, is it this!"

 "Yes, it's him." "Hey

 ! I didn't expect that! He's actually a big star."

 "Oh, Mom, why don't you exaggerate, you're not a big star, He is a supporting role in it."

 "The supporting role is also great, and he also acted in the movie!" "

 ..." Yes, even the supporting role is amazing, especially if he acts so well...

 He Lu and He Mama are two Watching movies with relish, not paying attention to the time.

 It was Mother He who suddenly remembered something and asked He Lu what time it was. He Lu popped up the player and jumped up in fright.

 Oh my God! It's half past one!

 She rushed out of the room in a hurry, picked up her schoolbag and rushed out. As soon as she got to the bicycle, she met Cheng Yaokun who came back from the car wash.

 Both of them were taken aback at the same time, and Chen Yaokun spoke first.

 "Why are you in such a panic?"

 He Lu didn't know what was wrong with her obviously, her face suddenly became hot.

 "Uh... I, I'm going to school."

 "Then there's no need to panic." Cheng Yaokun was a little amused.

 "It's a bit far, and it takes more than 20 minutes to ride." He Lu said, holding the handlebars with both hands, and kicking up the kickstand.

 "I'll see you off."

 "Huh?" He Lu, who had just taken a step while pushing the cart, raised her head.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Pearl Full 100 plus more... Come on! Beads throw up! Let me explode! Don't let me go easily!