Chapter 36

Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 36. Want to poke hard with a dick (Pearls are full of 500 plus)

If you don't refuse, that is tacit consent, as expected.
The corners of Cheng Yaokun's lips raised slightly, and he pulled up the hem of her pajamas and took off her pajamas, revealing her white student underwear.
When touching her tits before, Cheng Yaokun felt that her underwear didn't match her size, but after looking at it, it was a serious mismatch.
The cotton cloth couldn't cover the two bulging lumps on her chest at all, and the tender and white breasts were strangled and overflowed from the middle.
He walked around behind her with his big hands, unbuttoned the secret button and asked her, "Who bought you underwear."
He Lu, who was as obedient as a doll and let him manipulate her, shrank her shoulders slightly, and replied timidly, "My mother bought it for me." I bought it..."
"Doesn't your mother know what size you wear?" "
..." Isn't it that big?
Although sometimes she also feels a little tight, but when running, she won't feel uncomfortable and embarrassing.
Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, just lowered his eyes and pulled down her corset.
The two breasts jumped out of the fabric and dangled in the air, which was extremely eye-catching.
White and tender, round, upturned, the slightly shrunken areola and the upturned nipples are so pink that it makes me want to bite! Want to poke hard with dick!
Not only does it feel good, but even the visual effects are so fucking good!
Chen Yaokun sank after taking a breath, stretched her legs and knelt between her legs on one knee, holding one in each hand, scraped the teat as hard as a pebble with his nails, and lowered his head to hold the other.
Sensitive nipples were just wrapped into the hot and humid mouth, He Lu was so excited that her body trembled, her chest puffed up and she screamed, hot water gushed out from the gap under her body instantly.
Her reaction Cheng Yaokun liked it very much, licking and turning her greasy tongue against the tip of the nipple, and then sucked it in hard.
He Lu's whole body was trembling, as if her heart was about to be sucked out by him, and her little hands were grasping the armrest of the sofa at a loss.
"Hmm... Suck, suck lightly..."
"It hurts."
He spat it out, rubbed the tender nipple with his teeth as if playing, and then licked it with his tongue.
"Yeah..." He Lu was confused by him, her little head shook slightly.
"It's so unreasonable!"
Cheng Yaokun sucked the tip of her nipple again in one gulp, and sucked it into his mouth together with the surrounding white and tender breast meat, eating with a chirp sound, and the other nipple was also scratched and kneaded by his nails.
He Lu felt that her nipples were going to be ruined by him playing with them. They were painful, numb and itchy, and the lower part was also itchy, and the hot water kept seeping down.
She could clearly feel the sticky feeling, the panties were already unbearably wet...
"Um... no, no more..."
"Isn't it very comfortable? Why don't you want it?" He gnawed on her Milk, asked vaguely.
So soft and bouncy, I really want to swallow it in one bite!
"Uncomfortable... I don't want it..."
"It's a small pussy itch." He said with certainty, and lowered his big hand, wrapping her pussy lightly and heavily rubbing.
The pussy was so wrapped by his hands, it was warm, and when he rubbed it, the itching was relieved when it was heavy, and it turned into a warm numbness, but it was more itchy when it was light...comfortable and uncomfortable... "Ah...
"
He Lu pushed the back of her head against the back of the sofa, her small hands firmly grasped the armrest, her slender waist arched and fell, fell and arched again, forcing the water to flow in waves, and soon the thin The cotton pajama pants were soaked.
"There's a lot of water."
Cheng Yaokun felt that it was almost done, he pulled out his big hand, buckled her trouser waist and pulled it down.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
500 pearls add more~~