Chapter 53

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 53. You don't want to cry for five minutes

Cheng Yaokun leaned against the bathroom door, looked at the sink, and his mind flashed to the scene of her sitting on it, being pushed open by him, spraying water with two fingers, and his dick became hard at once.
He retracted his gaze a little speechlessly, closed his eyes and squeezed between his brows with his thumb and forefinger.
Why didn't he light a cigarette when he came in...
Cheng Yaokun counted the time and went out in three minutes. He Lu was already dressed and sat on the bedside.
He walked over, grabbed the vest and put it on, lit a cigarette first, took two deep breaths, then walked up to He Lu and stood still.
"Can I go?" he asked.
He Lu's face was slightly hot, and she nodded, "Yes."
"If I still say I can't, I will carry you."
Hearing that Cheng Yaokun was going to carry her, He Lu was speechless for a while.
Can't he finish the sentence in one go? !
"What expression?"
"It's nothing..." He Lu held back a little, lowered her head and stood up with her head on the bed, and then she heard him laughing in a low voice.
Cheng Yaokun bit the cigarette between his teeth, turned his back to He Lu and paused.
"Come up."
He Lu blinked. Did she say what she said just now?
"Why are you standing there?"
"Uh...Actually, I can walk..."
"Come on, my lips are so pouted that I'm about to hang the soy sauce bottle." "
..." Is that an exaggeration?
He Lu subconsciously raised her hand to touch her mouth, but Cheng Yaokun suddenly turned her head, and she quickly put her hand down.
"Come up."
"Oh." She replied with a chuckle, bent over his back, and wrapped her hands around his thick neck.
Cheng Yaokun clasped her hips with his backhand and stood up, He Lu raised her heart to her throat, and immediately felt her field of vision widen instantly.
Is this the benefit of being tall...
She was still thinking, when the two big hands holding her buttocks suddenly pinched with some force.
"What?" She frowned.
"The little butt is very flexible."
"..." Why are you so lewd?
Cheng Yaokun seemed to have eyes on the back of his head to see her speechless, as he walked towards the door of the room, he asked, "What do you want to say?"
He Lu pursed her lips, shrugged her shoulders and replied softly, "You're lustful."
"I'm getting fat, you dare to say I'm flirty before the door of the room is out." "
... My mother usually wakes up at half past six."
Cheng Yaokun stopped at the door, biting a cigarette and turned to look at her, "Now Six ten, you don't want to cry for five minutes."
"..." He Lu stopped talking, her head was lowered, and a small one shrank behind him.
It's true that it doesn't take five minutes. He just needs to get in and hit her a few times... "
Huh." Cheng Yaokun snorted, opened the door with one hand, and walked out with her on his back, saying, "You Why are you so cowardly?"
"..." Yes, she is so cowardly!
Cheng Yaokun didn't close the door. Anyway, there are other people living here besides him, so it's good to open it and blow.
I don't want to come back to the room later, my heart is itchy, and I have no choice but to fuck.
It was early six o'clock, the wind outside was cool, and the sky had already turned pale.
He Lu pressed her small face against his shoulder and listened to his heartbeat. It was a little fast, but steady and powerful... "
By the way, if your mother doesn't play mahjong at noon, you can go out with me." "
..." When I asked her this question yesterday, it was still okay, but now I directly ask...
"Shut up."
"I have to sleep first." When I came out last night, I was like a sheep, so going out in the afternoon will not be a good thing.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Pearl full 1000 plus update~~