Chapter 28

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 28. What's going on there? To top or not? (Pearl full 300 plus)

"Fuck!" Cheng Yaokun cursed lowly, because of his loss of control, he almost capsized on a young child.
His eyes were red, and he grabbed her little butt with his big hands and lifted it up a little bit. He moved his waist and hips, and the thick and hard dick pressed against the wet and hot pussy and quickly pumped it on the center of her legs.
His thrusts were fast and powerful, and his firm belly slapped on the upturned buttocks. After a short while, the white and tender buttocks were as if they had been slapped hard, and they were glowing red... "Yeah
, Lightly, lightly..."
"If it's light, it won't come out."
Cheng Yaokun's voice was gloomy.
From time to time, the glans pokes on the buttocks and slides forward, and it will also press heavily on the pussy as before.
But he will immediately retreat and stop entering.
After all, it was her first time, so he didn't want to fuck her in the car.
And her pussy was so small and narrow that if she didn't take the time and patience to expand it, she might actually be stretched open by his cock.
He Lu was made short of breath by him, she was lying on the steering wheel, her legs didn't need to support her body at all, but she was still trembling.
Especially when the mouth is poked by the big glans, it hurts at first, and then the pain will soon turn into numbness and burrow into the flesh, making the lower abdomen feel sore, and the body becomes more and more empty.
For some reason, I kind of thought that he kept poking her with the head of his penis like just now...
Her delicate eyebrows became tighter and tighter, and the pleasure of being molested by a man before playing with her clitoris began to spiral and rise in her body again, rising higher and higher. higher.
It seems... It's going to spray water again... It's almost... A little...
"Hmm... Ha..."
He Lu's groaning gradually became louder, and she was unconsciously twisted by the little buttocks he was holding Press down, hoping that the big penis will grind harder...
"The little bitch is biting hard, is she going to climax again?"
Cheng Yaokun noticed her change, and deliberately pressed the glans head against her clitoris when he inserted it.
"Ah...that, there..."
"What about there? Do you want to push it up or not?"
"Yes, uh...you want to do that..."
"It's so coquettish!" Cheng Yaokun lifted her lowered buttocks up, "Turn up, legs open."
He Lu closed her eyes, obediently raised her little butt as high as possible, and opened her limp legs to both sides.
Cheng Yaokun put a big hand on her lower abdomen, rubbed her clitoris with three fingers, and held his dick with one hand, rubbing the head of the glans against the wet and numb pussy. .
"Ah, um... ha..."
The clitoris and pussy were all stimulated, He Lu's two small hands were tightly gripping the steering wheel, her little head kept shaking, and she was so happy that she was about to cry.
"Ah... no, it's not enough... I want... I want... ah..."
The pussy that was about to climax shrank badly, and every time the dick was poked up, the little pussy wanted to bite it.
Cheng Yaokun was so sucked that his waist felt sore and numb. Knowing that he was about to come, he pushed forward hard, and stuffed half of his head into his mouth for her to suck.
"Ah--"
It seems, it seems to be inserted...
But why is it so cool, it's not as painful as before, the phantom itching that penetrated into the bone seam was crushed when he pushed in... "
Little lifelike is so hot !" Cheng Yaokun hummed in delight, and while quickly moving the shaft, he rubbed her clitoris fiercely, "Bite tighter, and come soon!"

----------------- -----------------------------------
300 beads plus more ...
first yesterday, today's slowly ...
By the way, through the update, I will answer a few questions in a unified way. (Although I have already bought a ladder, it is still very stuck, and sometimes the webpage cannot be accessed. I really want to thank every message and pearl for replying, but it is too stuck...) 1. About bead casting: Whether it is a computer or a mobile phone
, Just click I want to rate, that is the beading.
2. About Chi Xiaomei: You can eat it tonight, but it is not the tonight I updated, it is the tonight in the book, well, I arranged it that way, the plot should not change much.
3. On PO: I am not too clear about this. I also bought a ladder, because I couldn't get on it before, and I didn't know about ladders. The old articles have been broken for almost two years. It was only recently that my friend taught me to fill in the hole.
4. Regarding the update: When I wrote this book, I just wanted to write such a meme, and I opened it with the mentality of raising a hole. I didn't expect the results to be good, and you guys like it so much. I have saved 20,000 manuscripts, and I think I can update them leisurely, all kinds of pretense, and it turns out...you are too good...this shit, just add two or three chapters a day, I feel like I'm going to be exhausted People are dead... (I will try my best to repay the debt)