Chapter 72

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 72. Fuck you to death at night!
So sour...so numb...
soon...soon...

he Lu closed her eyes, her small chin was raised high as her body was stacked higher and higher, and the teeth biting her lower lip became tighter and tighter.

Cheng Yaokun knew that she was going, so he pulled out two-thirds of the dick violently, then pounded it in hard, and gave her a few hard blows.

"Woo—"
He Lu frowned tightly, her body trembled, and she was sent to an orgasm.

The leaking dick bit the dick tightly, as if afraid that he would suddenly pull it away.
Cheng Yaokun's scalp was numb from the suction, and his temples were throbbing.

He was reluctant to pull it out, but he had to pull it out...
He inserted it hard a few more times, and pulled out the cock that was still spitting fire while tightening his teeth.

Without his blockage, the lewd water trickled down.
Cheng Yaokun looked down, murmured softly, let go of her hand, bent down and hugged her, his chest pressed tightly against her back, panting heavily in her ear.

"Fuck you tonight!"
He Lu's body, which was still slumped tightly, trembled again because of his words.

She slowly opened her eyes and loosened her teeth, only to find a faint smell of blood between her lips and teeth.
She seemed to have bitten her own lip...

"You...are not afraid of me coming out at night, at night?" She panted back.
"Then I won't knock on your window, but on your door. The doors in the main hall are all open." "..."
She believed that he really dared...

Cheng Yaokun snorted in her ear as if threatening, and straightened up. waist, carried her into the bathroom.
He took out a tissue and wiped her wet pussy, wiped off the cum that had flowed onto her legs, and helped her lift up her pants.

"You go first, I'll come over later." Cheng Yaokun said.
He Lu who was still a little dizzy was slightly taken aback.
Cheng Yaokun stood up, "I have to clean it too, your dick is full of water."
"..."

He Lu lowered her head hastily when he said that, but when she lowered her head, she happened to see the one that was still swollen and stiff.
Not only the hair on the penis, but even the hair at the root is wet...

She quickly looked away, "Then, I'll go there first."
"Yes."

He Lu turned around and was about to leave the bathroom when Cheng Yaokun suddenly grabbed her.
She turned sideways, "What's wrong?"
"If your mother asked you why it took you so long, she would just say that I fell asleep, and you knocked on the door for a long time." "...
Well."

"Go, I'll be over in a while "
"Okay." He Lu responded in a low voice, turned around and left the bathroom.

The soles of He Lu's feet were floating, and when he left the room, he helped Cheng Yaokun cover his eyes.
To be honest, she is still in a trance.
Unexpectedly... She was fucked by him just like that... She didn't even close the door...

The point is, she still found it very exciting and comfortable by him.
From his penetration to her orgasm, it probably took only two minutes...

He Lu didn't dare to enter the kitchen, and stood at the door to see that her mother had already cooked the second dish and was preparing the third dish.
She rolled her throat, "Mom, I have already called, and he said wash your face and come here." The

busy mother He said without turning her head, "He is your brother Du Kai's friend, and I will call you brother in the future." Do you know that it's impolite?"
"Got it... I'll go to the bathroom first, and then I'll serve the dishes."
"Hurry up."

He Lu quickly turned around and ran back to the bathroom of the room, closing the door After that, go to the sink.
In the mirror, her face was red, especially at the end of her eyes, the blush was obvious, and her hair was a little messy.
Fortunately, except for the extra redness, the lips are not much different from before, and the bitten place is not obvious.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
One kill~
I don’t know what’s going on, the speed of writing meat is slow... Maybe it’s false...