Chapter 81-85

Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 81. I also like stimulation, the dick will be more swollen and harder
This action...why is it the same as in the afternoon!

He Lu, who was pulled by Cheng Yaokun and turned around, was stunned, and then his hand had already grasped her lower abdomen, and the other held her shoulder and pressed down.
She was bent down under the pressure, and instinctively raised her hand to support the wall in front of her.
... It's not like, it's just like that!

Sensing his intention, He Lu panicked, and before she could struggle, her trousers were pulled to her knees.
The night wind was very cool, caressing the skin and wet pussy without any barrier, He Lu's heart was raised to the throat.

"Still outside!" She turned her head to look at him, trying to lower her excited voice.

"What are you afraid of? Your mother is already sound asleep."
Cheng Yaokun said, pulling down his pants, and the giant stick-like object just popped out.

"No, no, no!"
He Lu shook her head like a rattle, twisting her little butt to move forward, trying to straighten her waist.

She just took a step, and Cheng Yaokun's hand on her lower abdomen pulled her back with a slight force.
She took two steps back, her waist was lowered instantly, and her buttocks were raised even higher... The

big penis unceremoniously pushed up towards the little pussy, poking it hard, and the pussy was poked hard sink down.
Numbness and pain rushed to her forehead, He Lu snorted, and her eye sockets, which were already aching with anxiety, became even more astringent.

"Go back to your room?" She turned her head and said to him, crying heavily.

Cheng Yaokun didn't say a word, but pushed a few more times.
But the little pussy who is usually too hydrated to play with it casually, is actually a bit astringent and can't open it... He
seems... a little anxious...

Cheng Yaokun frowned, and the big glans slid forward against the pussy, using a hard Pressing the hot shaft against her, he bent down and coaxed hoarsely in her ear.
"It's okay, there's no one else here, just keep your voice down." He knew very well that her small ears were also very sensitive.

Sure enough, when the hot breath splashed behind her ears, He Lu's body trembled slightly.
She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head tremblingly.
"I'm afraid..."

"What are you afraid of? Don't you think it's very exciting? Pussy likes to be stimulated. In the afternoon, he bites very tightly and has a lot of water..."
He sticks out his tongue, and the tip of his tongue brushes against her ear She straightened her waist, and rubbed her pussy with the shaft. "I also like stimulation. The dick
will be harder and more swollen, and it can make the little pussy penetrate better."

crispy.
He Lu gasped, bit her lower lip in confusion, and wanted to continue shaking her head to refuse, but her body didn't listen to her again...

Chen Yaokun could feel that her body began to relax, and her tight mouth began to move , exuded a small amount of fluid.
He slid his hand on her lower abdomen, and gently rubbed the clitoris that was beginning to swell with his middle finger.

"Hmm..."
A numb feeling rushed up, forcing He Lu to groan softly.

He slid his lips along her small ears to the side of her neck, lightly gnawed on the tender and sensitive soft flesh, pressed down on the clitoris with his fingertips, picked apart the two tender buds wrapped around the clitoris, and pressed them directly on the clitoris nuclear on.

"Ah...there, don't..."
The senses became more and more acute, He Lu's body trembled as if electrified, and the little girl let out a big gust of water.