Chapter 18

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 18. You don't like me, do you?

He Lu's face became hot again, and she retorted in a low voice, "I'm so stupid." "
Your refutation is very unconvincing." Cheng Yaokun looked at He Lu again, "By the way...you don't like me, do you? ?"
He Lu's head exploded with a bang, and she wanted to refute, but couldn't utter a single syllable.
"What do you mean by not saying a word?"
She clenched her fingertips, "You are very strange."
"How strange?"
"Speaking is strange."
Cheng Yaokun saw that her neck was covered with a faint pink, and the corners of her lips smiled even more , "Isn't it better to be direct?"
"..."
"I have feelings for you." I really want to fuck.
"You, what do you mean by telling me this?"
"What do you think?"
"I don't know..." He Lu turned her head away and looked out the window.
"I think you should know, it's just that you don't know how to deal with it for a while." "..."
He knew what she was thinking...
"There is a fork in the road ahead."
The flustered He Lu quickly turned her head and said A sentence on the right.
After that, there was a long silence in the car until she showed him the way at the next intersection.
When we arrived at school, it was only two o'clock, and ten minutes was useless, but He Lu felt that it seemed as long as a century.
When the car stopped, she let out a heavy breath in her heart. Just as her hand touched the door, her arm was suddenly seized.
His hands were big, and the palms wrapped around her small white arms. They were hot and powerful. He Lu was suffocating slightly, and slowly turned her head to look at him.
She didn't speak, just watched, because her throat was so tight.
Cheng Yaokun also looked at her, frowning slightly, and the light in his deep and narrow eyes was heavy.
After a while, He Lu rolled her throat and squeezed out a voice, "Why..."
"You didn't ride a bike, I will pick you up in the afternoon."
"...I, I won't go back for dinner in the afternoon."
This refusal was beyond Cheng Yaokun's expectation, but he didn't care at all.
"What about that night?"
He Lu pursed her lips, lowered her eyes and said nothing, with a hesitant expression.
Cheng Yaokun smiled, "How about this, you leave my phone number, if you want me to pick you up, just call me.
" choose.
As expected, He Lu nodded, and Cheng Yaokun raised the corners of her lips slightly, and let go of her arm.
He Lu took out her mobile phone, wrote down Cheng Yaokun's mobile phone number, and rushed out of the car.
She lowered her head and walked quickly towards the school gate. The place where his arm was held by him just now was still burning...
Cheng Yaokun looked at her back, took out the cigarette case, took out a cigarette, bit it on the tip of her teeth and lit it. After turning into the school, he started the car to leave.
But instead of going back to the homestay, he called Du Kai.
This afternoon's class, He Lu was distracted the whole time, including evening self-study.
Her mind is full of what Cheng Yaokun said to her in the car, and whether she should call and ask him to pick her up.
She is not stupid. After making this call, the relationship between him and her will change.
But she...does she have feelings for him...
or why is her attention always attracted to him, why every time she meets him, she blushes and her heart beats, and behaves abnormally?
Especially when he said that he had feelings for her, although she was shocked, shy, uneasy, and uneasy, it was undeniable that she was secretly delighted...
But, they only knew each other for a day, could this development be too fast?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
2 kill ~ begging beads