Chapter 70

Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 70. If you don't tell me, then let me have a meeting (Pearls are full of 1400 plus)
Seeing that she was still silent, Cheng Yaokun passed her big hand through her back and grabbed her little butt.
His hands were so big that they almost covered her buttocks, and the heat from his palms easily penetrated through the thin cloth and burned her buttocks.

He Lu took a deep breath, and felt that he was holding her up and pressing towards him, and her lower abdomen was suddenly pressed against by a thick and hard object, which was even hotter... "I didn't

fuck enough at noon."
He looked at her, The fire in his eyes was beating, and his voice was rustling.

He Lu instantly felt that her throat was dry, and swallowed quickly.
"I, my mother is in the kitchen, we have to hurry there..."
"You agree if you know you have to hurry there."
He said, and the big hand holding her buttocks had already begun to knead wantonly, the one that was pressing on her lower abdomen Also top by top.

He Lu didn't know what happened to her either.
It was obvious that there were some numbness and pain in the small acupoints before, but now there is only numbness left, and the water started to flow again...

Cheng Yaokun also felt uncomfortable.
Originally, he just wanted to threaten her, but in the end, he was a little bit overbearing.

The buttocks are soft and elastic, and the lower abdomen is also soft...how does it feel like it's easy to fuck everywhere!

The cock got harder, his breathing began to be a little unsteady, and a big hand slid down the slit of her ass as he rubbed it.
"Don't..."
He Lu quickly pressed his hand, but couldn't hold it at all...

His fingers slid against the deep gap through the pajama pants.
"It seems to be wet."
"..." He Lu buried her face in his chest in embarrassment, and she was too embarrassed to answer him.
It was so itchy to be touched by him through the trousers...

Seeing her limp in his arms, Cheng Yaokun smiled lowly, pulled up the baggy trousers with his big hands, and inserted them through them.
He opened her panties with his fingers and poked her wet pussy directly.

He Lu's body was slightly stiff, and she made a small sound.
"I've been fucked until my legs are weak, and I feel wet when I touch it. Are you flirty?"
Cheng Yaokun said, his fingers thrusting his mouth shallowly.

He Lu was made numb and itchy by him, her legs became softer, and she hummed softly.
"Stop talking..."
"If you don't tell me, then interrupt me."
Interrupt?

He Lu was taken aback, Cheng Yaokun had already pulled out his hand, clasped her shoulders and turned her over to face the wall, grabbing her waistband with his big hand to take off her pants.

He Lu was taken aback, put one hand against the wall and grabbed the pants with the other.
"My mother is here!" She lowered her voice urgently.

"She is cooking, it will take a while."
Cheng Yaokun clasped her wrist, cut it behind her back, and pulled her pajama pants and underwear to the knees.

Feeling a chill down her body, He Lu became even more anxious and turned to look at him.
"Don't make trouble!"
"Who made trouble with you?"
Cheng Yaokun pulled down his pants and released the penis that was already ready to move.

He took a step back, grasped her lower abdomen and lifted her back.
"Spread your legs."
"Don't..." He Lu turned to look at him, almost crying, "Can I go out with you at night?" "

I thought about it."
Cheng Yaokun said, one leg Insert between her legs and spread her legs apart.
"You don't need to go out with me at night. Do your homework well at home and have a good rest. I'll call you later." " Call me

? " Angle, the dick pushed up towards the pussy. The big glans poked hard and accurately, and the small pussy sank down painfully and numbly...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl full 1400 plus More~~