Chapter 170-177

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 171. Threats Are Still Useful
After Cheng Yaokun finished speaking, he immediately hung up the phone, took out a cigarette, lit one, and took a deep breath.

Don't look at him as if he had nothing to do in front of his mother before, in fact, he has a big head now after being troubled by Li Simu!

He took another deep puff of cigarette, and then called Li Feng's phone number.

Li Feng, who had just booked his ticket and was packing his things, thought it was Li Simu's call, so he picked up his phone and looked at it, his hands trembled.

He frowned, looked at the phone number and paused for a while, then rolled his dry throat, pressed answer and brought the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"
"I'm Cheng Yaokun."
"Oh, Brother Cheng, I have your number." "
Li Feng, you helped Li Simu find out my news, right?" "

..." Li Feng didn't say a word, which was his default.
"Hmph, are you fucking a man? I've never seen you lick like this!"
"Brother Cheng...I..."
"Don't call me brother, when you did those things with Li Nan and Li Simu, we weren't Brother."
"..."

"Li Feng, Li Simu is a woman, I can't do anything to her, but that doesn't mean others can't do anything to her, you and Li Nan had better watch her closely, don't let anything happen to her Come to me to ask for someone!"

Li Feng couldn't understand the meaning of Cheng Yaokun's words, so he nodded immediately.
"Brother Cheng, I'll take a good look at her."
"It's best!"
Cheng Yaokun dropped three words viciously, hung up the phone, and then brought the cigarette to his lips and took a deep breath.

He Lu turned his head to look at him, "What are you bothering about?"

Cheng Yaokun turned his head and glanced at He Lu, breathed out smoke, bit the smoke between his teeth, and started the car.
"Does my worrying about this make your mother think I'm unreliable, and... I'm embarrassed..."

He Lu laughed when she heard it, "If my mother has any thoughts about you, she won't ask you to come into the room with us, but just drag me back, and then tell me a lot of reasons, no matter how polite you are Let me let you go."

"... so cruel?"
"I know my mother's character."

Cheng Yaokun heard, the other half of the hanging heart finally let go, but began to think in his mind, how to please the future mother-in-law Huanxin, make up for the lost points this time.

Cheng Yaokun's two threatening calls were useful. Li Feng arrived in City J that evening, spent a happy night with Li Simu in the hotel, and took Li Simu and her best friend back on the next morning's plane.

During the period, Li Feng contacted Brother Li Simu, which made Brother Li Simu understand why Cheng Yaokun called him that threatening phone call so angrily. At the same time, he was also worried about his sister's safety, so he went to the airport to pick them up in advance.

Because there are some things that are difficult to say in front of Li Simu's best friend, they just leave the best friend at the airport and leave first.

The girlfriend looked at the butt of the big silver car, looked down at her scratched trousers, and after thinking about it, she couldn't help cursing after hearing the sound of bed calls for half the night last night.
"I'm really a fucking dog!"

Three months later, my best friend's trip to a dog has become an open secret in the circle of friends, and the villa next to the B&B has also been built. speed!

After all, Cheng Yaokun felt that if he wanted to get more points from his future mother-in-law, he had to gain complete trust. There was nothing more effective than erecting the house first.