Chapter 49

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 49. Fucking you is so fucking cool! (collection full 1300 plus)

Cheng Yaokun's dick was already big, and she could be tortured to death just by inserting it in the pussy and not moving.
The tender meat in the pit was quickly burnt and shrank so badly that he no longer dared to go up and twist the rampaging giant, but could only wriggle and be ruthlessly crushed.
The big penis is just pulled out and pounded in the pussy, pounded in and pulled out, the width is getting wider and wider, and the force is getting dry and heavier.
"Bite! Isn't the little guy good at biting? Why don't you bite now?" Cheng Yaokun was so excited that all the cells in his body were excited, and even his voice was ruthless.
"Ah, ah, deep—too deep—ah—"
"It's so coquettish, isn't it great to be deep?"
"No, no—ah, I can't stand it—light—light ——Ah——"
The more she yelled softly, the more Cheng Yaokun wanted to kill her.
He Lu couldn't cry anymore, the fierce and intense senses made her dizzy, and she could only be soaked in the peak of her senses with every pounding into the waves... She didn't deliberately stimulate
her To be sensitive, Cheng Yaokun just penetrated dozens of times like this, and He Lu was fucked to the point of spraying water again.
It was rare for the little guy to have the courage to wring his cock again. Cheng Yaokun grunted when he was wrung, carried He Lu to the bed, knelt down on one knee, and put her down.
He didn't come out, but in this position, with her legs on his shoulders, he held her tits with his big hands and fucked her for another five or six minutes before he came.
In fact, the whole process didn't take too long, less than twenty minutes, but when he thrust his penis violently from the pussy and shot on her lower abdomen, He Lu was already fished out of the water.
Her eyes were empty, her body convulsed and throbbed, and her two legs, which were still carried by Cheng Yaokun on her shoulders, shook like chaff.
Cheng Yaokun grabbed her calf with his left hand, and slowly stroked the dick that was still squeezed with semen with one hand.
After a while, when the last drop of white turbidity also dripped on He Lu's lower abdomen, he took a deep breath and let out his frowning eyebrows.
He tilted his head, kissed her trembling thin white calf, put her leg down, and bent down towards her.
Her originally wrapped hair had long been scattered, and there were a lot of broken hair on her face and forehead.
He gently brushed away the hair sticking to her face, lowered his head close to her lips, stuck out the tip of his tongue, and moistened her dry lips, his movements were rare and gentle, but the words he said were... "Fuck you
really She's so cool!"
"..."
"Thirsty?"
Panting, He Lu rolled her dry and itchy throat like swallowing sand, and squeezed out a word.
"Thirsty..."
"I'll wipe you clean first, and then get you water."
He said, and moved out of bed, but went to the bathroom first, turned off the water, then took a tissue, and helped He Lu wipe the water on his lower abdomen. After wiping off the semen, she returned to the bed and sat down with a bottle of mineral water.
He sat up the limp He Lu and leaned against his arms, unscrewed the cap of the bottle, and brought the mouth of the bottle to her lips.
He Lu originally wanted to drink by herself, but tried to move it, and found that it was difficult to move and fingers, so she let him feed it.
She took two sips to moisten her throat, then shook her head lightly.
"Don't drink anymore?"
"Yeah."
Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, lifted the bottle to his lips, gulped down half the bottle in one breath.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_ More~~