Chapter 26

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 26. What? Can't hold it?

Cheng Yaokun knew that she was about to climax, so he fiddled with her clitoris more frequently, and even pinched her.
He Lu felt that she was going to be killed by him, she grabbed his strong arm, and kicked her slender legs against his trousers indiscriminately.
"No, I don't want it... ah... loose, loose... ah..."
"Do you want to pee ?
"
It's comfortable."
"No, no..."
He Lu tried to resist, but everything seemed in vain.
The place he touched was swollen to the extreme, and her body became more and more numb, causing her to arch her waist unconsciously, her body stretched into strings, sobbing, and the water spurted out like that.
"Ah..."
Her voice was broken, and the water flowing from her body couldn't stop.
Cheng Yaokun didn't expect her to spray water. Although it wasn't much, it was indeed a tide.
It's not difficult for Cheng Yaokun to get a woman to squirt, but he has never met someone who gets sprayed just a few times.
Such sensitivity made him very excited, and his breathing became short of breath.
With a handful of water, he took his own dick condom and flicked it a few times, moistening the thick round shaft, then wiped her wet pussy, and then smeared it on the base of her legs.
He Lu, whose limbs were still numb for a while, was a little puzzled, and asked pantingly, "What are you doing..." "
Of course it's up to you to help me."
Cheng Yaokun said, clasping her legs and pulling them in the middle, the legs Root clamped the whole penis tightly in an instant, and the wet pussy also pressed against the hot shaft.
The two pink labia were pushed apart, and the pussy, which was still shrinking and spitting water, shrank and shrank even more, like a small mouth, sucking the meat stick one bite at a time.
Cheng Yaokun frowned and hissed with pleasure, pushed her little butt forward, letting the hot and humid pussy stick tightly to his dick.
"ah……"
"Just touch it and call, how coquettish are you?"
He Lu was embarrassed by what he said, and quickly pressed her lips together, her delicate eyebrows were tightly frowned.
She didn't want to do this either, but suddenly her body seemed to be out of her control.
When he touched her, she would not only bark, but also soften...
"Clamp your legs tighter." His tone sounded like an order.
He Lu folded her legs unconsciously, and clamped tightly the big penis that made her pussy numb from the heat. She didn't understand why she listened to him.
Cheng Yaokun snorted in comfort as the cock was covered by the tender meat on the base of the leg and the hot and humid pussy.
"So cute." He lowered his head and kissed the top of her hair lightly.
His words and actions felt like pampering, He Lu was palpitating, and the two hands clasping her buttocks suddenly tightened.
Cheng Yaokun lifted her body, and the thick, round, hard and hot penis rubbed against the hot and humid pussy and the swollen clitoris at the front.
He Lu's body went limp at once, she let out a small cry, and loosened her legs feebly.
"What? Can't hold it?" Cheng Yaokun laughed hoarsely, grabbing her little butt and putting it down and then lifting it, lifting it and putting it down again.
The soft flesh in the mouth was numb and itchy when the cock rolled over it, and He Lu's toes curled up.
"No, um... I don't have the strength..." She whimpered back, her voice sounded extremely abused.
Cheng Yaokun's heart skipped a beat when she hooked her, and he couldn't help squinting his eyes.
"Lie down if you don't have the strength."
He picked her up and pressed her on the steering wheel, then bent over and stood up, holding the steering wheel with one hand, and pulling down her already unbearably wet panties with the other.
He didn't want to bear it any longer, if he could bear it for a while, he was afraid that he would lose control and kill her here!

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Supplement yesterday 2 kills~~