Chapter 45

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 45. Itches when you touch your tits, are you flirty or not? (collection full 1200 plus)

The pussy was still hot, He Lu didn't dare to fuck him, so she pursed her lips and spoke timidly.
"How do I do it?"
Cheng Yaokun raised his lips, let go of his arms, and turned He Lu to face him, "Touch him first."
He Lu frowned and looked at the one standing between his legs, and rolled away Rolling his throat, he raised his hand and approached slowly, then touched it carefully.
"Are you afraid that he will hurt?" Cheng Yaokun was amused by her, and directly grabbed her little hand and pressed it on his dick.
When she pressed her hand on it, He Lu took a small breath, and then found that the touch was not as scary as it looked, but very greasy.
And the touch is also very strange, it is obviously hard, but it is soft enough to be pinched, and you can feel the beating of the pulse.
"Hold it."
He Lu obediently spread her five fingers to hold the penis, which was so thick that her hands could barely encircle it.
Such a thick and such a long one... just now it actually stabbed into her body...
"How does it feel?"
"Hot..."
"Is it hard?"
"Yeah."
"Is it thick?
" Lu's face became hot again, she was not ashamed to respond, and nodded slightly.
Cheng Yaokun likes to tease her, her shy look makes her heart itch.
"Hold that hand up too, do you know about masturbation?"
He Lu didn't have the nerve to say so directly, she raised her other hand with a blushing face, held the thick penis, and slowly moved it up and down.
Her hands were small, and in order to hold the whole penis, she pinched it a little tight.
Cheng Yaokun frowned and snorted sullenly.
"Relax a little... yes, that's it... hurry up... um—"
He narrowed his eyes comfortably, threw the soap in his hand into the sink, and held the two lumps of soft flesh on her chest with his big hands.
His hand was slippery, and her milk was even slipperier. As soon as he held it tightly, the soft meat ran out of his palm like a fish.
The more he couldn't grasp it, the more he wanted to grasp it. His heart was tickled, and the strength in his hands became heavier.
He Lu felt a little hurt from him, and shrank her shoulders slightly.
"Does it hurt?" His voice was rough.
"A little..." Not only did it hurt, but it was also numb. Even though the pussy was still hurting, it started to itch again.
"Do you feel it?" He asked again.
He Lu raised her eyes to look at him suspiciously.
"Does the little guy itch?"
As soon as he finished speaking, He Lu's face became hot when he brushed it.
She wondered if he could really see what she was thinking...
Cheng Yaokun smiled when he saw her expression, and his voice was low.
"It's all swollen like that, and it itch when you touch your tits, are you flirty or not?"
He Lu felt ashamed and ashamed at what he said, but she was powerless to refute, her little hand holding the dick couldn't help but tighten tightly.
Cheng Yaokun hissed when she pinched him, and he sank after taking a breath.
"Still taking revenge?"
"I, I didn't do it on purpose..." It was just an unconscious movement just now, she really didn't intend to pinch him.
He Lu's expression was a little anxious, but Cheng Yaokun didn't care whether she did it on purpose or not.
All he knew was that now not only was his dick hard and wanted to vent, but also the psychological arousal.
He pulled away He Lu's hand holding his penis, clasped her shoulders and pressed her down.
He Lu was bent down by him, and the two balls on her chest dangled in the air.
Cheng Yaokun held his own, straightened his waist, and poked it towards the soft breasts.
The breasts were slippery, and when the head of the big penis pushed up, He Lu felt a little pain, she shrank her shoulders slightly, and the congested and swollen head slid away against the already hardened nipples.
He Lu's body trembled slightly, and Cheng Yaokun held the dick and pressed it against the top of her nipples.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The collection is full of 1200 plus more~~

hmm~ I can see the likes of the little fairies, it is the network card, I can't reply one by one, thank you very much for your likes and support~~
In addition, the author can only Say, the author is a professional, and generally the author will not abuse, unless he finds an opportunity...
Hahahaha, just kidding, don’t worry, I will not abuse for the sake of abuse, and the author is not very good at writing abuse, just follow the plot .