Chapter 48

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 48. He made him want to die

He Lu's lips trembled, and she squeezed out three words with a trembling voice, "...you're lying again." "I
told you earlier, don't believe men's nonsense, including me." Those who can live are not men!
"..." The problem is that even if she doesn't believe him, she still has to be fucked by him, it doesn't matter!
Cheng Yaokun saw her trembling lips deflated, as if she was about to cry, he lowered his head fiercely and kissed her, at the same time he pulled out his dick back, and then pushed it in deeply, the big glans viciously pressed against the deep heart.
"Hmm-" He Lu was sobbed, and the tears that were rolling in the corners of her eyes slipped down the corners of her eyes.
Cheng Yaokun, who was holding her lips, heaved a sigh of relief and closed his eyes when he saw this, his tongue rolled over her lips and forcefully penetrated into her mouth, twisting her little tongue and sucking hard.
It's better to fuck and cry...
He began to pump his hips vigorously, kissing her and fucking her pussy.
It's really tender, wet and slippery, and it's extremely hot. It's obviously dry and swollen, but it will be pumped, but it's smoother than before.
He was so excited that he hooked her tongue into his mouth and sucked heavily, then let go of her lips and raised his head.
"Why is it so easy to fuck? The more you fuck, the more water you get?!"
He gasped, his eyes were redder than before, his waist was thrusting faster and faster like a motor, and the thick and hard dick was pushed deep and heavy, heavy The scrotum slapped on the tender flesh of He Lu's legs.
The girl had been crying for a long time, and as soon as he let go, he started crying.
"Ah, light, light-fuck, light-"
"How lightly can you cry to your orgasm?!" He bit his head and wanted to bite the boobs that had been shaking under his eyelids.
But the angle is a bit low, and he has to bend down to eat it, so he can't keep fucking her pussy hard.
So he wrapped his big hands around her buttocks, hugged her, pressed her small butt on his hard cock, let her pubic bone stick to his, and the hair at the root of the penis was pressed against her sensitive clitoris Only then will I stop.
"Ah--" He Lu burst into tears because of his blow, her chest puffed forward, and her two hard nipples trembled violently in the air.
It was too deep... so deep that she had the illusion that her body was being penetrated again...
Looking at the tits she sent up, Cheng Yaokun unceremoniously lowered his head and took the one on her right, and sucked it into his mouth together with the areola.
"Ugh-light, ah-"
He Lu just uttered a word, when he held her buttocks and rubbed her dick up and down, turning into a whimper.
He pressed the tip of his nose against her soft breasts, wrapped her nipples in his mouth, gnawed and sucked, eating with a chirping sound, and rubbed her little butt against the cock with his big hands.
Ruixin was sore and astringent by the scalding big glans, forcing the water to flow, and He Lu was held in Cheng Yaokun's arms like a doll, crying and screaming, dying.
"Ah--no, no-yes, ah--yes--"
I'm going to die! Really want to be killed by him!
Cheng Yaokun was also pinched by her pussy, his scalp was numb, and his temples were throbbing with excitement.
"I'm going to be called to cum by you!"
He raised his head, his eyes turned red, walked out of the bathroom with He Lu in his arms, pressed her against the wall of the entrance, and fucked her hard again.
His thrusting was so fast and powerful that He Lu felt that she was pinned to the wall by his dick...

------------------------------- ----------------------
Make up for yesterday's 2 kills!