Post Marriage 1-16

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" post-marriage Xiaobian 1. I really want him to fuck her hard...
The roar of the car engine made He Lu, who hadn't slept well all night, suddenly opened her eyes and turned her head to look at the pillow. Seeing that it was empty, she immediately got out of bed and rushed to the balcony with bare feet.

Although it wasn't nine o'clock, the summer sun was already blazing, and the black off-road vehicle she was familiar with was driving on the flat and wide trail in the middle of the field... This scene, every time I came back from vacation, I would always be amazed

. I can see it, and every time I see her, I think of myself riding a bicycle, being forced to step aside by him and yelling at him for his lack of quality.

Holding on to the fence of the balcony with both hands, she watched Cheng Yaokun's car drive up the main road, gradually drifting away, until it disappeared from sight, then turned around and rushed into the bathroom, took off her underwear to have a look.

The sanitary napkin on the underpants was no longer red, which meant that my aunt had finally gone clean, which made her heave a little.

You know, it has been three days since I came back from vacation, because of my aunt, she can't do it, but he is different, there are many ways to do it.

Even if she is a little unbalanced and unwilling to help him, as long as he drags her to the bathroom, he can enjoy her tits and legs...

Of course he will help her with his hands, but...how does that feel? Speaking of which, it was fun at the time, but afterwards, I always felt that something was missing, and my body was even more empty...

I don’t know when it started, and I don’t know why. She usually doesn’t think about such things, but it happens around the menstrual holiday During menstruation and menstruation, I will think about it, and especially think about it.

After being rubbed by him for a few more days, she kept rubbing her tits after she fell asleep. Not only did she not sleep well, but the restlessness in her body became more and more restless. She really wanted him to fuck her hard... He Lu

brushed Brush took off her clothes, took a shower, put on the rose red lace underwear he bought for her, put on a vest without underwear, left the room and went downstairs.

She found gardening shears and a sprinkler from the small tool shed next to the yard, and trimmed the potted plants in the yard while basking in the not-too-strong morning sun, pretending to be busy.

Yes, pretend, because she knows very well that Cheng Yaokun will go out now, that is, to see if a few milk tea shops are open, whether the shop assistants are working normally, whether the ingredients need to be replenished, and bring her breakfast back by the way.

After more than two years of marriage, the demolition of my mother's fantasy did not happen, but his milk tea shop is doing very well, and there are already six stores.

When he was doing this, he just wanted it to be convenient, simple and not busy, and he didn't have much technical content, so he could do it by hiring someone, so that he could go to school to see her whenever he had time, and he could also occupy a store in a good location.

According to him, City J, as a border city, is already building a highway, which means that it must be developed into an important tourist city and trade hub in the future, and the subway will follow suit.

Anyway, money will depreciate no matter whether it is in your hands or in a bank. It is also possible to open a milk tea shop and speculate in real estate.

Facts proved his vision. The highway was only completed last year, and this year there was news that the high-speed rail would be repaired. Of course...sometimes she wondered if he had any inside information...He Lu thought casually to the people in the yard