Chapter 10

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 10. Can kill her

The sound of the car outside the door gradually faded away. He Lu, who had parked her bicycle but stood motionless by the door, pursed her lips and walked towards the hall.
There was no one at the counter, so He Lu went directly to Mother He's room.
The door of the room was open, and Mother He was sitting on the sofa watching TV. When she saw He Lu coming in, she glanced at her, then turned her gaze back to the TV.
"Are you back?"
He Lu pursed her lips, walked to Mother He's side, and sat down heavily on the sofa.
Mother He rolled her eyes and squinted at her, "What's wrong?"
"Your daughter almost had an accident, and you just watch TV!"
"... What happened to you?"
"I'll tell you! I'll be back at night It's time..."
He Lu babbled about what happened at night to Mama He, but Mama He's first reaction was not to ask if she was scared, but to clap her hands.
"Oh! I really have to thank you for this. I will buy some more food tomorrow, and then you can go ask her to have a meal together." "..." "
By
the way, have you been scared?"
"..."
** **
In the dark private room of KTV, Du Kai, who was half a head shorter than Cheng Yaokun, put his arm around his shoulder and held a wine glass in the other, introducing Cheng Yaokun to his brother.
"This is Brother Kun! He always covers me when I'm inside!"
Men and women in the private room held wine glasses, one Brother Kun came and another Brother Kun went, Cheng Yaokun had seen this kind of scene a lot, and he handled it with ease.
After drinking the wine and sitting on the sofa, Du Kai approached Cheng Yaokun, and pouted at a girl with long hair in a shawl, tight suspenders, and a tight skirt.
"Brother, what do you think of that?"
"What do you mean?"
"Hey." Du Kai smiled wretchedly, "It's only nineteen, tender enough, I heard there's a lot of water, it's so flirtatious!"
Cheng Yaokun glanced sideways at Du Kai, "You asked me to come and play just for this?"
Du Kai's smile froze slightly, and he blinked, "Otherwise?"
Cheng Yaokun gave him a blank look, leaned back while biting the cigarette, and his voice was faint He said: "If you want to play this, I can play that too. You don't have to come all the way here."
Du Kai was speechless, "You don't really want to see the scenery, do you?"
Cheng Yaokun shrugged noncommittally.
He didn't know if he wanted to see the scenery, but he just wanted to walk around.
"Brother, who came out here because he wanted to do a few shots first to satisfy his hunger, you... no, have you already done it?" "..." If he did it
, would he look hard on a little girl?
Thinking of He Lu, Cheng Yaokun turned to look at Du Kai, "By the way, when I came to see you tonight, I met the little girl from the hotel." "Little sister?" "Her name is
Xiaomei
?"
"No , her name is He Lu, my little sister is a nickname, we all call her that."
No wonder, he also said why her name is so strange.
"Hey! That's not right!"
Du Kai exclaimed suddenly.
Cheng Yaokun looked puzzled, "What's the matter?"
Du Kai suddenly approached him and lowered his voice, "Brother, don't you have a crush on my younger sister?" "
..."
"My younger sister is only 17 years old and still in high school , and thin and small, I didn’t say, your dick is probably as thick as her wrist when it’s hard, and it can kill her!”
Cheng Yaokun frowned, and lowered his voice, “If it weren’t for this private room Your brother, I really want to give you a few heads."
Du Kai blinked, "I didn't see why you mentioned her all of a sudden?"

————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_