Chapter 101-110

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 101. She is getting more and more lustful...
When He Lu returned to the room, her face was still hot from Cheng Yaokun's words just now.
Because her head was completely out of her control, some indescribable images flooded her head... They were all in the posture of the car that night...

For example, she was sitting on his lap with her back facing, being entered by him from below.
He clasped her waist and hips with his big hands, controlled her body, and fiddled with his... It's

also like she was lying on the steering wheel, no longer just thrusting and thrusting at the center of her legs, but poking at the hole, but the whole Submerged...

The point is, just by flashing these images in my mind, water will flow out from the pussy again, making the already wet panties even wetter.
To put him in a word, he could squeeze out water...Can she keep her face from getting hot?

He Lu didn't understand why she was becoming more and more perverted. All she could think about was what was there and what wasn't. She had only been with him for a few days, and she was brought into this way.

She opened the closet and was about to take a change of underwear to take a shower, but her eyes were attracted by the two sets of underwear he gave her.

He said... Show him the next time I wear it, I don't know if she will come to see her tonight... After

hesitating for a while, He Lu chose the purple one and carried her into the bathroom.
Although she was very tired, she felt that if Cheng Yaokun really came to knock on the window at night to ask her to go out, she would not be able to refuse...

J City is not big, and Cheng Yaokun was driving fast. When He Lu got out of the shower, He had already stopped the car in front of the KTV where Du Kai stayed.

After getting out of the car, he turned his head to look at the huge neon sign of 'Jin Saihuan' next to him, put one hand into his trouser bag, and was about to walk towards the KTV when he suddenly saw a motorcycle parked beside Jin Saihuan , very familiar...

He squinted his eyes, stayed on the motorcycle for a few seconds, and cursed softly.
"Fuck..."

Du Kai didn't have much interest in playing after receiving his call, so when Cheng Yaokun opened the door of the private room and went in, he immediately played a song, but the music was not loud, and no one sang any more.

In the private room, there are usually a lot of men and women, but now there are only two women sitting.
One is Du Kai's current girl, and the other is his brother's serious girlfriend.

Seeing Cheng Yaokun come in, Du Kai called him.
"Brother Kun, are you here?"

Cheng Yaokun glanced at the people in the private room with a puzzled expression, and laughed softly.
"What are you doing? You're just sitting."

The others looked at each other without saying a word, and Du Kai rolled his eyes.
"Brother Kun, what's going on?"

Cheng Yaokun sat down next to Du Kai, "It's not a big deal to tell your brother to play, and there's no need to be so serious. Besides, why is Jin Saihuan right next to you?" , Can you still run with long legs?"

Du Kai licked his lower lip lightly, then turned to his brother and said, "Okay, let's all drink up, and we'll talk about what's going on later." At

first no one moved, but later some One stood up and walked towards the karaoke stand, "Brother Kai, I'll order for you what you want to sing." "Don't you know
what your brother's famous song is?"

It dissipated a lot, and some people began to drink from their glasses.

"My song goes to the back row. I'll talk to Brother Kun first."
"Got it."