Chapter 74

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 74. Girl's Intuition (Pearls full 1500 plus)
Completely different from He Lu's worries, another big order is about to be sold, and Mother He is smiling from ear to ear.

"It's been so long for a month? What about your work over there?"
"Heh." Cheng Yaokun chuckled, "I've already retired. I have nothing to do. Don't delay.
" Count your eighty-one days."
"Thank you, Sister Liu."
"Hahaha, you are being polite, we know each other, and I will definitely give you a discount."

He Lu was speechless, obviously someone stayed for ten days before It's only 80, okay...

He Lu has already had a lot of worries about this meal.
As a result, before he finished eating, Cheng Yaokun received a call.

In fact, it is not unusual to answer a phone call, the main reason is that he just looked down and saw the phone number, and his expression was a little wrong.
Then he actually went out of the yard with his mobile phone and ran to the door of the hotel to pick it up...

For some reason, He Lu felt a little blocked, an indescribable feeling.

Cheng Yaokun took this call for a long time, at least five or six minutes before returning.
When he was done eating, his phone rang again.

But this time, he glanced at the phone number and pressed answer directly.
He Lu could tell that it was her brother Du Kai who called this time, probably asking him to hang out.

Not to mention He Lu, even He's mother could tell. After he hung up the phone, she smiled and asked him if Du Kai asked him out to play.

Cheng Yaokun responded with a smile, "Yes."
"Then when are you going out?"
Cheng Yaokun knew who he was right away.
"What's the matter, Sister Liu?"

Mother He laughed awkwardly, "I have an appointment with a friend to continue playing mahjong in the evening, I don't know if you will be on your way."
He Lu, who was cleaning up the dishes, wanted to roll her eyes.
Mom, this...

"Or at noon today?" Cheng Yaokun asked.
"That's right, that's right."
"Okay, Sister Liu, call me when you're about to go, I'll go back to my room and change my clothes first."

When Mama He heard that, she immediately replied with a smile, "Okay, thank you in advance "
"Sister Liu, please don't be too polite, we are not outsiders, right?"

When Cheng Yaokun said this, his eyes swept over He Lu who was quietly watching him while packing the dishes.
The eyes of the two collided like that, He Lu quickly lowered her eyes, her heart pounding.

Cheng Yaokun wanted to please Mother He, so he went back to the room and changed his clothes before coming over to wait at the wooden table.
Mother He was also busy playing mahjong, threw the bowl to He Lu to wash, changed her clothes and went to the kitchen door to tell He Lu.

"It's evening, we closed the courtyard door after we went out, do you know if someone comes to ask for clarification before opening the door?" "
I'm not a child, so it goes without saying." He Lu, who was washing the dishes, replied sullenly.
"I'm afraid you'd forget. You're too edgy to do things."
"...I know, I'll turn it off after I wash the dishes."
Hearing what she said, Mother He went out in satisfaction.

He Lu frowned and looked up at the kitchen door as she heard the sound of footsteps fading away.
For some reason, I feel so uncomfortable... My mind is full of the picture of Cheng Yaokun holding his mobile phone and running outside the hospital...

Who would make that call?
family? friend? Or his senior brother?

In other words, he even told her about his time in prison, and he also mentioned several of his brothers and sisters, friends, what do you need to go so far to say?

Women have always had a keen intuition for men they care about, and girls are no exception.
Although Cheng Yaokun's phone call was not from Li Simu, it was also related to Li Simu.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl full 1500 plus More~~