Chapter 68

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 68. What he said made a lot of sense...
The two chatted and chatted, and more than two hours passed without knowing it.
Cheng Yaokun saw that even the stupid things he did when he was a child were beginning to be revealed, and he quickly said: "It's almost five o'clock." He Lu who was asking the question with great interest was taken aback, "Five o'clock?" "Isn't your mother half past five o'clock

?
" Is it time to call it a day?"
He Lu's eyes opened slightly, and only then did she realize what five o'clock represents!

"It's over! My rice hasn't been soaked yet, and the vegetables haven't been picked!"
He Lu said, stood up abruptly, and then sat back down with a bang.

Cheng Yaokun looked at her and asked with a low smile, "What are you doing?" His feet
were weak...

"It's nothing, just got up in a hurry and didn't stand firmly." He Lu replied with a hot face.
When Cheng Yaokun heard it, his low smile instantly turned into a big laugh.
"Hahaha—legs are weak, legs are weak, and you get up in a hurry, you are fucking laughing at me!" "..."
He

Lu rolled her throat, lowered her head, and stood up slowly with one hand on the back of the chair .
She slightly bent her knees worriedly, and moved a few steps on the spot, it's all right...
Look! She really got up in a hurry!

She looked up at Cheng Yaokun, who was holding his forehead and smiling, and opened her mouth to explain, but thought again, she felt that it would be better not to explain it!
So He Lu lowered her head and walked out of the room. Cheng Yaokun thought she was angry and called her quickly.

"Eh—why are you going?"
"Washing rice and picking vegetables."
"Wait a minute, I put on my clothes and pants to see you do it."
"..."
She thought he said wait, he put on clothes and pants to help you. She did it together, but it turned out to watch her do it?

He Lu was speechless, walked to the floor fan, and turned off the fan.
Cheng Yaokun, who had just put on his trousers, picked up his shirt, "Why are you turning off the fan?"

"You are going to the kitchen too, what are you doing turning it on?"
No one, blow air?
"This room smells like water from you, why don't you turn it on and blow it on?" "
..." He Lu's face became hot, and she silently turned on the fan.
Really blowing air...

Cheng Yaokun put on his shirt, and the two left the room one after the other.
When walking through the main hall, He Lu found that the courtyard door was closed, paused, and turned to look at Cheng Yaokun.

Before she could speak, Cheng Yaokun said, "Your voice can be heard outside the yard, what if someone comes?" "The question is, what if someone really comes and wants to
stay?"
"Can call Well, the two phone numbers on the signboard of your house are so large, and both mobile phones and landlines are available, are you afraid?"
! ! What he said was so reasonable that she was powerless to refute it! !

Seeing her looking at him speechlessly, Cheng Yaokun turned around and walked towards the courtyard gate.
"You go to the kitchen first, I'll open the door."

He Lu looked at his rushing back, and pouted her small mouth, "What if I call my mother on the phone?" "What if your

mother calls you and asks you ?" , Just say that you are going to the toilet, I don’t know what’s going on, go out and check right now.”
Cheng Yaokun said, he stopped and turned to look at her.
"Your mother is busy playing mahjong to win money, so she has no time to talk to you about such trivial matters." "...
" She was powerless to refute again...

Mother He arrived home in the early six o'clock. She won the money and was in a good mood.
When I came back, I saw that the rice was cooked and the dishes were prepared. While washing my hands and preparing to cook, I asked He Lu.
"By the way, is Xiao Cheng back?"

Xiao Cheng? ?
Has he gotten so familiar with her mother already?

"I'll be back after five o'clock."
He Lu, who was still a little guilty, tried to calm her voice.
"Go ask someone to have dinner together."
"Ah?"

"What are you?" Mother He glanced at her, "The durian they gave you weighs at least eight or nine catties. Don't be stingy, go quickly." "..."
You The girls are all eaten, what is a durian?
And she wasn't because she was stingy, but because she was surprised! !

———————————————————————————————————————————————
1 kill!

Hmm, sweet love, hot sports, love more and fuck more!