Chapter 9

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 9. The dick gets hard at once

Cheng Yaokun looked sideways at He Lu.

 The light inside the car was dim, but she could barely see her appearance clearly.

 And in such darkness, it made her fair face more hazy.

 The big braid hangs down on her chest, hooking the curve of her chest. Any man with a little experience can see that her chest is not as thin as she looks, at least she is a B+.

 The eyes are not too big, but the ends of the eyes are upturned, and they are very attractive without eyeliner. Her mouth is a typical small cherry mouth, but the lips are full, especially the lips, which are plump and slightly pouty. It will make people feel like taking a bite.

 Cheng Yaokun felt this way now, so he frowned and looked away.

 I really didn't expect that this girl who looks timid and has no sense of presence at first glance is actually a little coquettish...

 He Lu was embarrassed by his scrutinizing eyes, and felt like she was very narcissistic The hooligans seem to be molesting.

 "I'm telling the truth!" she emphasized.

 "I know what you said is true." Cheng Yaokun replied lightly, and stopped the car at the door of the hotel.

 He Lu was speechless, mainly because his indifferent attitude seemed perfunctory...

 Cheng Yaokun got out of the car, walked to the back seat door, opened the door, and took out the bicycle.

 He found that the front of the car seemed a little crooked, and helped He Lu adjust it.

 The lights outside the B&B were still quite bright. He Lu, who had already got out of the car, watched him lower her head and fiddle with the bicycle. She wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say.

 After Cheng Yaokun adjusted the bicycle, he pushed it in front of her, "Okay." "

 Thank you..." He Lu said, holding the front of the bicycle with both hands.

 "You're welcome."

 "Uh...then, I'll go back first."

 "Go."

 He Lu didn't know what to do, but when she heard the word "go", she felt a little disappointed.

 She lowered her head and pushed the car towards the courtyard gate with both hands, her steps were a little slow.

 Cheng Yaokun looked at her slender back, frowned silently and called her to stop.

 "Wait a minute."

 He Lu's heart skipped a beat, and she quickly stopped and turned around, "What's the matter?" "

 Be careful when you go to and from school these few days."

 "Ah?" What do you mean?

 "Those little hooligans may come to you."

 "...No way."

 Cheng Yaokun watched He Lu pouted his lower lip, lowered his eyes and turned around, and said while getting into the car, "Just be careful." The

 man There is nothing wrong with looking at a man, the kid just now obviously didn't give up.

 He Lu decided on the original plan, and watched Cheng Yaokun start the car speechlessly and helplessly.

 "Not going back yet?" Cheng Yaokun asked with his elbow on the car window.

 He Lu frowned delicately, "Where are you going?"

 Where is he going?

 Cheng Yaokun was a little amused, "What does it matter to you?" "

 ..." He Lu is right after thinking about it, what does it matter to her? And how could she ask such a stupid question?

 She didn't speak anymore, but lowered her head and pushed the bicycle to the yard.

 Cheng Yaokun watched her enter the yard, then looked down at his crotch, and saw that his crotch was still slightly bulging, he was speechless.

 When I was looking at her in the car, for some reason, I suddenly felt that my dick was hard.

 Fortunately, it was only in a half-erect state. If he hadn't been noticed, his face would be a bit unbearable, and he actually reacted to a little girl...

 Cheng Yaokun took out a cigarette and lit it, took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke, biting it behind the tip of his teeth. , stepped on the accelerator and looked at the road conditions and murmured.

 "Where can I go? Go find you Du Kai."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————— ——One

kill and seek pearls~