Chapter 24

"Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 24. The dick is so hard that it hurts, I want to fuck you (600 plus collection)

"Are you wet?" He asked again, rubbing her soft private parts with his big hands, slowly but powerfully, and couldn't be ignored.

 It's so numb...

 He Lu was breathing a little fast, she bit her lower lip and shook her head.

 "I'm so panting, I must be wet."

 "I didn't..."

 Her voice was so soft that it was not convincing at all, and her trembling appearance made Cheng Yaokun's dick swell even more.

 He withdrew his hand and got in through her baggy trouser waist.

 "No!"

 He Lu twisted her little butt and struggled, but Cheng Yaokun easily controlled her with just one hand.

 He inserted his fingers directly from the side of his panties, poking his fingertips on her wet pussy.

 "Ah..."

 "It's so wet."

 He Lu was so ashamed, she blushed and shook her head, while Cheng Yaokun was breathing heavily.

 It's too wet, there's a bag of water in my hand, this little pussy is so coquettish, just rubbing her tits through the clothes can make her so wet.

 "Don't, don't touch that..."

 Such a private place, a place that she rarely touches...

 But how could Cheng Yaokun listen to her, not only touching, but also hooking her fingertips in front of the thin gap After sliding a few times, he moved towards the small hole and stabbed and tested.

 The delicate flesh of his mouth was itchy and numb by him, and for some reason, he really wanted to scream.

 Afraid that she would really cry out, He Lu bit her lower lip and struggled to wriggle.

 "Don't move around, don't blame me if you accidentally insert it later." He frightened her, and deliberately poked a joint with his middle finger.

 He Lu's body froze, she immediately shrank her pussy and did not dare to move.

 The flesh tightly wrapped Cheng Yaokun's inserted finger, so tight that there was no gap, and he sucked it again and again. This kind of touch made Cheng Yaokun's scalp numb.

 This pussy is too small and tight, one finger can be bitten like this, his dick is going to be inserted...

 Just thinking about it, the dick under him jumps with excitement, pressing against his crotch, very uncomfortable.

 He tightened his grip on her waist, and gave her buttocks two hard pushes to relieve her.

 The soft buttocks were poked so painfully, He Lu could clearly feel that one was so big, it was as hard as a rock... "The

 dick hurts so hard, I want to fuck you." He bit her ear and seduced in a hoarse voice.

 He Lu was ashamed and afraid, and she didn't dare to move, she could only shrug her shoulders and shake her head timidly.

 Cheng Yaokun didn't care much, after all, she was a young child and refused to be normal.

 He poked his wet pussy with his middle finger, brushed her ear with the tip of his tongue, "Help me ejaculate." "

 How, how can I help?" He Lu asked tremblingly.

 "Use hands and legs or use mouth, you choose one."

 He Lu knew about using hands and mouth, but...

 "Using legs?" She was puzzled.

 "Heh..." Cheng Yaokun laughed lowly, pulled his hand out of her trousers, grabbed the waistband of her trousers and was about to pull it down.

 He Lu was taken aback, "What are you doing?"

 "Didn't you want to know how to use your legs?" "

 I, I didn't say I wanted to know...don't take it off—"

 Before He Lu finished speaking, Cheng Yaokun's pants had been Pulled to the knee.

 He moved her into a sitting position with her back leaning against him, and the bulging lump between her legs was right between her buttocks, and He Lu suddenly felt full of oppression.

 "You said you don't want to fuck me."

 Now that her pants were off, He Lu was really frightened, her voice turned into tears.

 "How can I fuck you with my panties on?"

———————————————————————————————————————— ————————

600 favorites plus updates~~