Chapter 73

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 73. When did she become lewd!
He Lu washed her face with cold water and covered her lower lip with a wet towel before going to the kitchen.
Because of her ink marks, Mama He has already cooked all the dishes and is cooking soup.

Seeing her coming in, Mother He frowned suddenly.
Guilty-hearted He Lu paused, "What's the matter?"
It shouldn't be a problem... She looked in front of the mirror for a long time...

"At noon, I asked her to tie up her hair, why is it still disheveled?
" ...Scared her to death!

"I can't find the hair tie."
"Didn't I just buy you a pack last month?" "
...It's used up, the last one from yesterday."

"How did you use it?" Mother He muttered, "How old are you?" It’s the one who’s lost, and it’s still forgotten.”
He Lu shrugged her shoulders, not daring to refute, and quickly picked up the dishes on the kitchen counter and walked out.

"Hey, just say a few words and still run."
"No." He Lu walked back quickly.
Mother He rolled her eyes, looked at the kitchen door and shook her head, then turned to look at the soup.

He Lu, who walked out of the kitchen, let out a big sigh of relief. As soon as she came out of the main hall with the dishes, she saw Cheng Yaokun coming out from the corner of the backyard.
His hair was wet, and he had obviously taken a shower...

For some reason, He Lu flashed through the picture she saw in the bathroom when she looked down at her head completely uncontrollably.
The thick and long one was swollen and hard, stained brightly by the water flowing from her body...

"Are you standing here?" Cheng Yaokun walked up to her and looked down at her and asked.
He Lu came back to her senses, her face burned with a brush.
God! When did she become so perverted! What's in your head? !

Seeing that her face turned red suddenly, Cheng Yaokun was a little puzzled.
"What's wrong?"
"No, nothing."
He Lu quickly lowered her head and walked towards the wooden shed with the vegetables.

Cheng Yaokun frowned and followed her.
"Did your mother ask you something?"
He Lu didn't have the nerve to let him know what she was thinking just now, and immediately borrowed the slope to get off the donkey.
"Uh...my mother was asking me why it took me so long."

"And then?" Cheng Yaokun asked again.
He Lu put the dishes on the wooden table, "I'll just follow what you taught me." "
Is your mother suspicious? Or did you say something?"

"...No."
"Why don't you blush?"
"Uh... I, I'm just a little nervous..."
Cheng Yaokun resisted the urge to roll his eyes, "You are a typical guilty conscience. You can see it because it's nothing."

He Lu really didn't want to continue this topic, she whispered Ask: "Beer, is it cold?"
Cheng Yaokun stared at her and was silent for two seconds, "Cunning..."

He Lu didn't say a word, and ran towards the main hall with her slippers on.
She is obviously witty!

During the meal, as always, He Lu didn't speak, and Cheng Yaokun chatted with He's mother.

After chatting for a while, Cheng Yaokun suddenly asked: "By the way, sister Liu, if you rent this place for a long time, can it be cheaper?" When
He Lu heard this, her heart skipped a beat.

It wasn't because she was afraid that he would reveal his secrets, but because she suddenly realized a problem.
He's just here to play, he doesn't belong in this category, he's finally leaving...

"Do you want to rent for a long time?" Mother He asked.
"Yeah, it feels good here, the scenery is very good..."
Cheng Yaokun said this, and he glanced at He Lu from the corner of his eye.
"The mountains and rivers are beautiful, I really like this place, and I want to spend more time."

"How long do you plan to stay?"
"Let's stay for a month first."

He Lu frowned with her head down.
...a month?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Make up for yesterday's 2 kills!