Chapter 35

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 35. It seems that it is not generally comfortable (collection 900 plus)

The air conditioner was turned on in the room, and He Lu was not used to the smell of the air conditioner. After entering, she subconsciously raised her hand and rubbed her nose, standing still a little stiffly.
After Cheng Yaokun closed the door, he turned around and saw that she was still standing, and couldn't help laughing.
"Why are you standing?"
"Uh..."
He Lu quickly turned her head, glanced around the room, and quickly walked to the single sofa by the French window to sit down.
Cheng Yaokun looked at her, smiled again, and walked slowly behind her, holding her shoulders with two big hands.
Her shoulders are very thin, but they are also round, small and fleshy, and feel good to the touch.
"I thought you were going to sit on the bed."
As soon as he finished speaking, he saw that the tips of He Lu's ears, which were exposed from the hair, turned red, and even his neck was slightly pink.
His eyes darkened, and the big hand holding her shoulders went down and inserted through the wide neckline of her pajamas.
Although she knew very well in her heart that coming with him was not for chatting, He Lu was still a little nervous. She instinctively held down his hand and looked up at Cheng Yaokun behind her.
Her face was very red, her eyes were watery, confused, uneasy, and a little flustered.
The girl's eyes are very seductive, and it will make men want to comfort, but also want to plunder and destroy...
Cheng Yaokun rolled his dry throat, continued to go in with one hand, ignored the underwear, grabbed one of her breasts, and went in with the other. He held her slender neck and jaw, pressed the back of her head against the back of the sofa, bent down and kissed her.
"Wait... um... wait... um..."
He stuck his tongue into her small mouth, blocked her protest, sucked greedily, and the hot breath passed through his fingers and splashed on He Lu On the delicate skin of the neck.
His kiss was a bit rough, just like the hand he was squeezing her breast vigorously, but He Lu didn't hate it, instead her body softened immediately.
She started to breathe quickly, holding his strong forearm with her little hand, and when he fiddled with his hardened nipples with his thumb, her body trembled and sobbed... The sound made
Cheng Yaokun's hardened dick itch, wanting to fuck her to death I have my heart.
He twisted her tongue and took a deep breath, raised his head abruptly, his eyes were slightly red.
"Screaming so coquettishly, touching the tits is so comfortable?"
He Lu looked at him panting, not knowing how to respond.
She nodded, she was embarrassed, but she didn't dare to shake her head.
Because it's useless to lie to him, he can judge by himself, and she... is already wet...
Cheng Yaokun stared at her for two seconds, and she didn't need to answer, the big hand holding her breast went directly through the underwear, sticking to it Her stomach burrowed into the baggy waist of her pajama pants.
He Lu quickly clamped her legs, "Don't..."
Cheng Yaokun was about to touch, how could she resist, her big hand forcibly inserted between her legs and grabbed the already wet pussy.
Not only was the underwear wet, but when he hooked his finger into the gap, a bag of water flowed down...
He squinted his eyes, pulled out his wet hand, and deliberately spread it in front of He Lu.
"It doesn't seem to be generally comfortable."
In the room, the fluorescent lamp was brightly lit, and it was hard for He Lu to ignore his fingers that were so brightly stained by lewd water... Don't look at
her ostrich at first, her face is so hot.
Cheng Yaokun chuckled, grabbed the single sofa, and easily turned the whole sofa, including He Lu who was sitting on it, in his direction.
She took a breath, and Cheng Yaokun was already leaning on the back of the sofa with one hand, bending over to get closer to her.
"Sucking breasts is more comfortable, do you want to try?" His voice was hoarse, as if he had passed through sand.
He Lu's bones were sore, she wanted to shake her head, but couldn't...

———————————————————————————————————— ———————————————
Favorite 900 plus!