Chapter 27

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 27. Be good, lie down and let me have a meeting (collection 700 plus)

"Don't take it off!" He Lu pulled his hand backhand, but it didn't work at all.
Cheng Yaokun pulled her panties up to her knees, turned his big hand around her lower abdomen.
"It's not the same as not taking off your dick and rubbing your pussy? Is there a difference?" "
..."
"Besides, how wet are your panties, how do you wear them?"
Cheng Yaokun pressed the congested and swollen penis head against her buttocks After poking it a few times, he inserted it along the buttocks.
The pussy had just been sprayed with water, and the whole leg was moist and slippery, and the big penis passed through the two labia smoothly.
He Lu shivered from being burned, and quickly tensed her body and pressed her lips together, afraid that she would scream again.
"Hey, lie down and intervene for me, don't go in."
Cheng Yaokun said, adjusted his posture, and began to straighten his waist and pump, the thick and long penis came in and out between the girl's legs.
At first, He Lu was a little scared, and the little girl shrank tightly.
But his penis is too thick and hard, every time he thrusts, the hot and upturned penis will not only rub against the labia, but also push against the front clitoris.
The pink and tender labia and the soft flesh of the mouth were itched and numb. When the clitoris was pushed, the sharp soreness immediately poured into the body like an electric current.
He Lu's eyebrows became tighter and tighter, and thin groans overflowed from her throat. Not only could the little pussy not be able to hold it, but she was spitting water and moving to bite the cock.
"Hiss—I really know how to suck." Cheng Yaokun's temples thumped with excitement.
Although she didn't go in, the skin on the base of her legs is very tender, the little pussy is wet, slippery and can bite, and the hot pussy water is poured on his dick... He really didn't expect it, just fuck
it Legs can be so cool.
He thrust faster and faster, and the force became heavier, and He Lu who was lying on the steering wheel was bumped by him.
"Is it comfortable to be inserted by a cock?"
He Lu didn't dare to speak, for fear of screaming if she opened her mouth.
Seeing that she was silent, Cheng Yaokun raised his hips and pushed upwards hard, and the blood-swollen glans viciously slid forward against the forced mouth.
The forced mouth was numb and painful, as if it was about to be broken, He Lu screamed out in fright.
"Don't..."
"Ask you."
"Um, no... um... I, I don't know..."
"I don't know if the water is forced to flow like this?" He pressed the head of his penis against his mouth Top, "Do you have to insert it to know?"
"No, um, no..." "
Is that comfortable?"
"Shu, um, comfortable..."
He Lu finally said it out, but Cheng Yaokun still resisted the pressure Poke, no intention of moving away at all.
He just wanted to force He Lu to say some nasty things to him, but when he poked and prodded, he really wanted to insert it... The
small hole was pushed inward, and at the same time, it was also broken little by little. Cover half of the head.
The inside is more humid and hotter, the soft meat is wrapped in a small mouth and the glans is sucked in...
I want to insert it! Want to fuck!
Cheng Yaokun narrowed his eyes, and pushed his waist and hips up hard.
"Pain—"
The glans sank in a little more, but He Lu was so painful that she woke up from her desire, twisting her little butt and struggling.
That feeling was too terrifying, the slight numbness suddenly became severe, and the thick stick-like thing seemed to tear her apart and stab into her body.
She had a lot of water, and when she twisted, the head of the penis slid out towards the front and hit the clitoris.
"Ah..." Her body jumped, and she was in so much pain a second ago that she immediately spit out a stream of water.

——————————————————————————————————————————__
First pay back 700 plus change.
I only wrote two chapters when I stayed up until five o'clock. I really can't bear it anymore. Let's just make do with it, and continue to pay off the debt when I wake up...