Chapter 12

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 12. Dangerous Signals (200+ collections)

When they came out, it was only after ten o'clock, which was also the time when the night market was bustling.
Du Kai took Cheng Yaokun to visit the night market. There were dense roadside stalls on both sides of the whole street, blocking all the serious shops.
There are a wide variety of commodities sold, basically with ethnic characteristics.
Du Kai didn't think it was interesting, but Cheng Yaokun was rarely interested. He was strolling slowly with a glass of iced lemon juice.
It was a not-so-long street, and it only took more than ten minutes to go back and forth, but Cheng Yaokun walked around for almost an hour. When he came out, he was carrying several bags, big and small.
He didn't know why he bought it, but he found it interesting and wanted to buy it.
After leaving the night market, Du Kai took him to a well-known local barbecue restaurant to sit down.
After eleven o'clock, the night breeze was finally cool. Cheng Yaokun drank cold beer, ate barbecue, and bragged with Du Kai, feeling that this was life.
He was content, but Du Kai couldn't sit still, he was always thinking about the juicy and coquettish young girl in the private room.
I wanted to introduce it to Cheng Yaokun, but since Cheng Yaokun didn't like it, of course he wanted to!
Cheng Yaokun could tell, so he said he wanted to go back to rest after eating.
Anyway, he had a good time tonight, bought a lot of things, and the barbecue here is also very satisfying, especially the lemongrass grilled fish, it is absolutely amazing!
Du Kai symbolically invited him to sit in the private room again, but Cheng Yaokun refused, sent him to the door of the KTV and returned to the hotel.
Mother He said before that the gate of the hotel was locked at 12 o'clock, and when he arrived, it was just a few minutes before twelve o'clock.
As soon as he parked the car and walked to the door with his things, he saw He Lu with loose hair walking out of the hall.
She had changed her school uniform, and she was wearing a set of pajamas with short sleeves and shorts, white with cartoon patterns printed on it.
The pajama pants are not too short, and the clothes are loose when they reach two inches above her knees, but... the lights in the courtyard are not turned on, and the light from the hall penetrates the thin fabric from behind her, Cheng Yaokun can clearly understand Take a panoramic view of the curves of her body.
Slender and straight legs, well-proportioned flesh and bones, and a waist so thin that Cheng Yaokun suspected that he could pinch it with one hand. Although his figure was petite, his size was just perfect.
Her round chest couldn't help flashing in his head, Cheng Yaokun's eyes darkened, and he settled in front of the courtyard gate.
In fact, He Lu heard the sound of the car, thinking that it should be him coming back at this point, she rushed out of the room and volunteered to close the door.
She returned to the room after complaining to Mother He, and she was always not quite right, thinking about what happened today.
From passing by on the trail at noon, to her taking him to see the room, then the embarrassment of being teased at the counter, and then he appeared to help her out at night, all things kept circling in her mind.
It disturbed her to go to bed at 11 o'clock but she couldn't fall asleep all the time, and for some reason, her ears were always erected, and a little trouble could make her sit up and listen carefully.
It can be said that deep down in He Lu's heart, she has been waiting for Cheng Yaokun to appear.
That's why she heard the sound of the car, and immediately got up and volunteered to close the door. In fact, she just wanted to take the opportunity to say a few words to him, and she didn't know why.
However, when she saw that the courtyard door was pushed open, and it was indeed Cheng Yaokun standing outside the door, Zheng Xiaokun wanted to strike up a conversation with his heart beating wildly, his gaze at her made her stop in her tracks.
The hairs on the back of the neck stand up, and the cells of the body are buzzing, which is another dangerous signal...

——————————————————————————————— ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_