Chapter 22

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 22. Close your eyes

The breath splashing in her nostrils was so hot that it burned her skin.

 He Lu choked for breath, and subconsciously turned her head away, but just turned away an inch, and was fixed by a big palm clasped on the back of her head.

 The tip of his tongue brushed her tightly closed lips with a crisp itch, and before she could react, his lips opened slightly by themselves.

 His tongue immediately took the opportunity to rush into her mouth, entwining her panicked tongue that didn't know where else to hide.

 "Well—" She frowned, raised her hand to put his shoulder on him and refused.

 Is it rejection?

 She doesn't know, everything is just instinct, her mind is blank now, her heart is beating abnormally fast, a strange sore rises from her lower abdomen, and it goes all the way to the base of her legs... Just when He Lu felt that the heart would come from her

 throat When she jumped out, Cheng Yaokun suddenly let go of her lips and raised her head.

 "First time?" His voice was hoarse than before, like a layer of sand.

 He Lu nodded lightly with trembling lips that had been kissed brightly by him.

 He laughed softly, "Close your eyes."

 He Lu, whose head was still somewhat white, slowly closed her eyes as if possessed by a demon.

 The world fell into darkness, and she felt his big palm loosen the back of her head, and then her waist tightened, and her whole body was lifted up.

 "Ah—"

 she whispered, opened her eyes, the world was spinning, and the next second she was already sitting sideways on his lap.

 "It's so light, it's like made of paper."

 He put one arm around her waist like a water snake, but deliberately didn't hold her too tightly, enjoying the feeling of her rubbing against him, very flirtatious.

 "What are you afraid of?"

 "I, I... let me go first..."

 "Don't worry, you are only seventeen. If you don't nod, I dare not fuck you." "

 !!" He Lu's head exploded again .

 He, what is he talking about? !

 She looked at him, her lips parted slightly, but she didn't know what to say.

 Cheng Yaokun liked her expression very much, as if she had just fallen into a trapped prey, shocked and unbelievable.

 He clasped her cheek with his big hand, bowed his head and kissed her.

 Unlike just now, there was no temptation, but full of aggression.

 His lips pressed against hers heavily, his tongue forcefully pried open her teeth, brushed every inch of soft flesh in her mouth domineeringly, sucked the body fluid in her mouth forcefully, even hooked her tongue into his mouth, and sucked it again Suck again.

 The scorching breath made He Lu's head dizzy, making her even afraid to breathe, her lower abdomen felt astringent, her strength seemed to be sucked away by him, her limbs were sore and weak, only her fingertips were left, and she clenched tightly The fabric of his shirt.

 She lay paralyzed in his arms, opened her small mouth and let him lick her lips and tongue. When the tip of her tongue was sucked and hurt, she let out a weak and helpless moan.

 The man's hand on her cheek slowly descended, holding her slender neck.

 The neck flesh is tender, the skin is smooth and smooth, and his five fingers are slightly tightened, easily making the sound he wants.

 "Uh...um..."

 The repressed and fragile moan was full of masochism, and the penis, which was only half awake, swelled and stiffened in an instant, propping up the fabric of her pants, and pressing it against the gap between her buttocks.

 He Lu only felt a little knocking, and subconsciously twisted her hips to avoid it, but Cheng Yaokun's hand around her waist suddenly tightened, and pressed her back heavily.

 "Ugh—"

 the buttocks hurt from being knocked...

 She sobbed and grabbed the big hand that was stuck on her neck, which made her feel suffocated, and was easily pulled away. She took a deep breath urgently, and then A big hand was covering her heaving chest.

 Her limp body froze suddenly, and He Lu opened her eyes abruptly.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 kill ~ Begging Beads~~ (Come on, 200 beads and 600 have been written and waiting for you~)