Chapter 136-140

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 136. Is this where you want to bring me? (Favorite 3200 plus)
After hanging up the phone, He Lu put the small messenger bag on her back, took a pen and pad into it, and left the room.

She went to Mother He's room to report for a night before going out. She walked in a hurry, and when she reached the entrance of the small supermarket, she was out of breath and quickly took out her mobile phone to call Cheng Yaokun.
"I, I'm at the gate of the supermarket."

Cheng Yaokun was distressed and happy when he heard her panting like that.
"You didn't run there, did you?"

"No, I just walked a little fast." He Lu took a deep breath and returned.
"Heh..." Cheng Yaokun smiled, picked up the shirt on the edge of the bed and walked towards the door, "I'll be here now, I'll be there in five minutes at most." "Okay." After hanging up the phone, Cheng Yaokun walked to the door and put his
phone

in Putting on his shirt, he opened the door and left the room.

He lowered his head and buttoned the buttons while rushing. When he reached the front yard, he subconsciously glanced at the main hall. Seeing no one, he hurried out of the courtyard door.

It's just that he left the hospital with his front foot, and Mama He's head poked out from under the counter...

Humph! Still burning incense with classmates? It's obvious that the two quietly asked Mimi to go out to play!

In front of the small supermarket, He Lu was looking towards the entrance of the trail, and soon saw Cheng Yaokun's car driving out.
The corners of her lips raised uncontrollably, and when the car stopped beside her, she naturally pulled the co-pilot away and sat in it.

Cheng Yaokun looked at her sideways, with slightly curved lips, "Where are you taking me?"
After He Lu put on her seat belt, she smiled at him every day, "I'll show you the way.

" Forward, or backward?"
"Front, isn't there a fork in the front? There is a small bridge in the fork, and you can see it after crossing the bridge and driving forward for a while."

Cheng Yaokun raised his eyebrows slightly, started the car, "It's so mysterious."
"Hey." He Lu laughed, lowered her head, and touched the reclining bag on her knee with her little hand.

Cheng Yaokun drove for three minutes and saw the fork in the road that He Lu said.
However, the small road that forked the road was not repaired like her house, but a smooth asphalt road, and the small bridge she mentioned was not far in front.

On this side of the bridge, Cheng Yaokun didn't see anything, the only difference was that there was no field ridge on the opposite side, but trees, some old trees, with luxuriant branches and leaves, growing well.

However, as soon as the bridge was crossed, there was only a turn ahead, and at the end of the asphalt road, a monastery with red walls and golden tiles suddenly appeared.
The temple is not too big, and there are two small stalls selling incense candles in front of the courtyard.

"Heh..." Cheng Yaokun smiled, and turned to look at He Lu, "Is this the place you want to bring me?"
He Lu blushed slightly, "There is a wishing bridge inside, which is very spiritual." "
Oh. "
..."

He Lu was speechless, and at the same time thought that he didn't like it very much, and felt a little disappointed in her heart.

However, she just lowered her head slightly, and Cheng Yaokun turned on the steering wheel and parked the car under the shade of a tree by the side of the road.

He Lu was puzzled, "Why?"
"Of course I walked, so that I can appear more sincere, and I can be more effective when I make a wish."

He Lu's disappointment was swept away in an instant, she smiled and unfastened her seat belt and got out of the car.