Chapter 121-125

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 121. Who called you that day?
In fact, Cheng Yaokun really didn't think He Lu was dressed so poorly, it was her big white rabbit that cast a shadow on him.
Thinking that even the pajamas were of the same style, Cheng Yaokun always felt something weird...

So, Cheng Yaokun not only bought clothes for He Lu, but also two small skirts, and pajamas as well.
In addition, the underwear is broken, and I promised her to buy it again, and their ethnic-style clogs and slippers are very unique and beautiful... By the way, she looks good in that ethnic-style skirt... And then, this shopping, just

one For many hours, He Lu bought a bunch of big and small bags, which was too much for He Lu.
As soon as she walked out of a handmade Ao Dai shop, He Lu quickly said to Cheng Yaokun: "I'm so hot, and I'm so thirsty..."

She didn't panic, she just tried a few Ao Dai, and measured this and that After tossing for a while, she was really hot and thirsty.

Cheng Yaokun frowned, seeing her blushing face, he hesitated for two seconds and nodded.
"Okay, let's go shopping another day, and go to drink first."
He Lu sighed in her heart, and nodded quickly.

Ten minutes later, the two came to the river, and Cheng Yaokun stopped the car in front of a small shop built by a wooden shed.
Du Kai brought him here, he likes his lemongrass grilled fish.
Moreover, his house is near the river, and the location is relatively high. Sitting by the fence, the river breeze is very cool.

Cheng Yaokun took He Lu and sat down by the fence, first ordered two glasses of iced lemons, and then asked He Lu what he wanted to eat.
In the afternoon, He Lu had something on her mind. He Lu didn't eat well. She was hungry now, so she immediately said, "Spring rolls, and jelly noodles. The jelly noodles are more spicy." "Anything else?" Cheng Yaokun asked
.
"Enough."
Cheng Yaokun looked at the boss, "add lemongrass grilled fish, hot and sour eggplant, a plate of beef, and potatoes. By the way, I also want a bowl of jelly with more spice." He Lu heard

, His eyes widened, "Have you finished eating?"
Cheng Yaokun smiled, "You think I'm you?"
"..."

The boss carrying the small book was amused, turned his head and roared, and first got two glasses of iced lemons, then confirmed with them what to order, and walked away with the small book.

The girl who squeezed the juice was quick, cut the lemon and pressed it into the cup, put ice cubes in it, poured the prepared ice water, inserted a straw, garnished with a sprig of mint leaves, and served the lemon juice.

These few days, Cheng Yaokun and Du Kai have come here to eat, and Du Kai will always tease others, so the younger sister knows Cheng Yaokun.
This will come up with lemon juice and greet him with a smile.

Cheng Yaokun bent his lips and nodded to the little girl, which was considered a normal response, but He Lu's eyes rolled between the two of them for some unknown reason.
Her small eyes did not escape Cheng Yaokun's, and Cheng Yaokun laughed when the little girl left.

"What kind of eyes are you?"
"What kind of eyes?"
"When the little girl greeted me just now."
"Uh... I, I'm just a little curious, you seem to know each other..." "

These days You, Du Kai, eat here, and you, Du Kai, want to tease him when you come here, don’t you know me?” “
Uh…” So that’s how it is…

He Lu’s face turned hot, she lowered her head and bit the big end of the straw Take a sip.
Hmm... icy... Sour and sweet, so delicious...

She just squinted her eyes and let out a comfortable breath, and suddenly her mind flashed the back of Yaokun holding her mobile phone to make a call outside the yard that day.
Speaking of it... She doesn't seem to have asked...