Chapter 60

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 60. What are you running? Don't you want to be penetrated by a dick?

Cheng Yaokun buried his head down, gnawed on the tender flesh of her shoulders and neck, rubbed his tits with his big hand, and pressed down on the sensitive clitoris.
"Ah——"
The two sensitive points were stimulated at the same time, and the intense and sharp soreness and comfort made He Lu's head dizzy, and she wanted to cry.
She arched her waist, twisted her little butt, and kept rubbing against the giant that was bound by the fabric. The two white and tender breasts stood out high.
"No, um... no, no... yes, no more..."
"If you can't, just spit it out." Cheng Yaokun said in a deep voice, "the pussy will be soft when you spit it out, so the dick can be fucked in." "Yeah.
" Hmm... ah..."
"It's better to fuck the dick, insert it to the inside, and fill up the pussy."
His pornographic words stabbed He Lu's body like a dose of stimulant, she trembled, water Just sprayed it out.
Looking at the clear liquid, Cheng Yaokun narrowed his eyes excitedly, thrust into the small hole a few times, then pulled out his hand abruptly, and put her to sleep on the bed.
He took off his clothes and climbed onto her bed two or three times, picked up her little buttocks and put her in a kneeling position.
I wanted to fuck her in this position last night...
He Lu was so weak that she couldn't support her body with her hands, and her upper body was crawling on the bed.
Cheng Yaokun knelt behind her, clasped her soft buttocks with his big hands and lifted them up a bit, and pulled them to both sides.
The wet hole was opened outward, and the tender meat inside could be faintly seen, the color of red pomegranate, tender and juicy.
Cheng Yaokun rolled his dry throat, straightened his waist up, and squeezed in bit by bit the twitching buttocks on top of the thick glans head.
"It's so small, and it's still so tight after holding it for so long." He breathed calmly, and gradually increased his strength.
The glans head was hot, and the pussy that had just been ejaculated was extremely sensitive, and He Lu's body trembled slightly from the heat.
She subconsciously turned her head and looked at Cheng Yaokun behind her.
"Hmm... light, light..."
The skin at the end of her eyes was dyed bright red by lust, her eyes were full of water, and her lips were dry but bright red, making her look extraordinarily coquettish.
"Fairy!" He gritted his teeth, and thrust forward uncontrollably, the blunt and hard glans forced his way through the tight opening.
The immature soft flesh squirmed and wrapped the big glans tightly, Cheng Yaokun groaned with pleasure, but He Lu wailed from being inserted, her little butt shrank forward.
"Why are you running? Don't you want to be penetrated by a dick?"
He tightened his big hand on her buttocks, dragged her back, straightened her waist, and the thick and hard penis head immediately broke through the layers of soft flesh and pushed hard on the deepest part. The core of the place.
"Yeah——"
"It's all inserted!"
"Ah—it's swollen—it's so swollen—" It's swollen and sore, and it hurts...
He Lu burst into tears, and her little hands tightly clutched her body sheet.
"Aren't you feeling bloated?" Cheng Yaokun said, withdrew the dick halfway back and then pushed it deep.
"Woo——" He Lu was shaken by the push, her waist and limbs were trembling, "gentle, light..." It was
too deep and too full... She felt a little difficult to breathe...
"Is this unbearable? "
Hmm... I can't stand it... Mmm..."
He Lu shook her head and panted heavily.
He didn't make it difficult for her, he moved slightly to let her get used to it, but the big glans always rubbed against the deep heart, preparing to fuck it away later.
Ruixin was worn out after a while, and the narrow cavity gradually adapted to his size, and began to squirm to suck and wring, and the water kept oozing.
"Mmmm...mmmm..."
He Lu's muffled groans from being pushed gradually began to drift away, and the corners of Cheng Yaokun's lips curled up.
"Taste it?"

———————————————————————————————————————————— ————
2 kills~
Today is a little bit bad, tomorrow will continue to work hard! Um!