Chapter 37

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 37. Is sucking a pussy better than sucking tits?

The dizzy He Lu came to her senses and quickly grabbed his hand.
"What are you doing?"
"Show me what you're doing."
"..."
He Lu blushed and shook her head lightly. The refusal was not convincing at all, but more like a refusal.
"When I grind your dick later, you have to take it off and show it to me." He said it as a matter of course, and directly pulled down her pants.
He Lu couldn't refute, let alone stop his movement, so she could only stop to see how he lifted her feet up and took off her panties and pajamas... The
girl was coaxed to take off her clothes without knowing it , took off her pants, and sat on the sofa naked, letting the man grab her legs and lift her legs up, wide open and look at her.
The light in the room was very bright, and Cheng Yaokun could see her entire vagina very clearly.
The opened labia and pussy are the same pink color as her nipples, moist and moist, so small that his pussy is just enough to insert two fingers into it, and he is still shrinking and spitting water, as if waiting for a cock It's the same as inserting it, so don't be too embarrassed!
He was so hooked that his breathing became chaotic, he lowered his head, stepped his face between her legs, wrapped his mouth around her wet pussy, and sucked hard... "Ah——" He Lu's head exploded with a bang, and her body
shook
. Shaking, let out a large stream of water.
"Small and cute, just take two sips of water." He raised his head, wiped his lips and lowered his head.
He Lu who had just breathed a sigh of relief quickly hugged his head.
"Don't... ah..."
He, his tongue...
Cheng Yaokun used the tip of his tongue to poke in the forced mouth, poked and poked and drilled hard.
Her mouth was sore and itchy from being drilled by his tongue, He Lu instinctively wanted to close her legs, but the base of her legs was tightly grasped by his big hands, and she couldn't move at all, she could only twist her little butt feebly, her toes curled up.
His tongue... is about to go in...
"Ah...no, don't...go in...in...ah..."
Cheng Yaokun clasped the hand on her leg and moved back, took her little butt and directly sent her pussy to his mouth.
He encloses her whole pussy, bites her clitoris with his teeth, nibbles lightly, slides the tip of his tongue along the gap, drills into her pussy for a while, and then goes up for a while, picking apart the two tender pieces that wrap the clitoris Bud licked and poked against his clit.
How could He Lu stand up to what he did, and within two minutes, she bent her legs, held his head tightly with her little hands, her body froze and sprayed water.
Cheng Yaokun finally raised his head, his jaw and lips were covered with water.
"Is sucking pussy better than sucking tits?"
He Lu panted heavily, unable to speak at all, her head was still white, her body was still numb, and the skin all over her body was glowing faintly. pink.
Looking at He Lu's appearance, the corners of his lips curled slightly, he pulled her hand away, wiped the water from his mouth and chin, stood up, picked her up from the sofa and walked towards the big bed.
The girl had already been softened by him, she threw it on the bed and lay there limply, her legs were still trembling slightly.
Standing by the bed, Cheng Yaokun took off his vest and trousers, revealing the huge thing under his crotch, standing straight between his legs, thick and long, and the round glans was congested and red, bulging one by one His blue veins were twisted around the body of the column, making him look very ferocious.
In the car before, He Lu could only feel that the thing was rough and hot, and she didn't feel scary, but she was a little scared instinctively.
But it will be seen that she was startled and gasped for breath.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
1 kill!