Chapter 161-165

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 161. If you hold on a little longer, you'll feel great when you urinate in a while!
The range of thrusting and thrusting was not large, but it was fast and fierce. The thick, long and ferocious shaft kept rubbing against the small hole, not letting go of every sensitive point.
The blunt, hard head of the penis was hard on the core, as if trying to stuff the scrotum into it.

"Ah, it hurts, ah, yes, it hurts...lightly, lightly..." It's
too deep and too hard, the pussy is really going to be broken by him...

He Lu cried and begged for mercy, but Cheng Yaokun But as if he didn't hear it, he continued to work hard.

The pussy water couldn't be blocked, and the whole pussy was in the pussy, soaking the cock warmly, which made Cheng Yao's temples throbbing, and at the same time, the cavity was stretched even more.

He Lu's body was pushed forward non-stop, and her little head was quickly pressed against the car door, and she was hit several times.

She didn't feel it at all, all her senses were on her pussy, which seemed to be broken at any moment, and she was crying and screaming, but Cheng Yaokun noticed it.

With a low curse, he finally stopped, his big hands ran through her back, picked her up and hugged her, and let her sit on his cock.

Because of his body position, even if he didn't move, the weight of his body made him penetrate deeply.

The already soft heart and the neck were extremely sensitive, and being pressed against it continuously, He Lu whimpered and twisted, trying to lift her little butt up, but Cheng Yaokun held her tightly.

"It's still twisted! I'm almost driven crazy by you!"
"Hmm...deep... so deep..."

The fragile and tender sobs amplified the abuse factor in the man's body, Cheng Yaokun choked for breath, and pressed He The back of Lu's head kissed her lips fiercely.
Give her a few more yells, and he really can't help himself to fuck her to death!

The small mouth was blocked by him for a deep kiss, and the pussy was stretched and swollen by his cock, and the heart and neck were numb, and the soft flesh on the inner wall was stimulated to wriggle and contract. The cock wrapped in a thick stick was twisted once and for all.

Even if he didn't move, just twisting like this, the sense of pleasure is still strong...

The inner wall is constantly seeping water, but it is blocked by two swollen scrotums, and the little pussy is stretched even more, and the more it swells, the more it is twisted, and the more it is twisted, the more water, a vicious circle... Cheng Yaokun was

caught It made her scalp numb, and the evil fire couldn't be suppressed at all, and after a while, she uncontrollably rubbed her little butt on the cock.

After this rubbing, the swollen clitoris in the front section was constantly rubbed, and the senses became sharper, and the dick was pinched to climax after a few

cunts
... A large stream of water was released.

"Fuck!" Cheng Yaokun let go of her lips, "Why are you so coquettish! You can also climax by twisting your own dick!" The

numbness of the electric current was still running around, He Lu couldn't feel ashamed at all, and fell on him softly , with her small face pressed against his chest, gasping for breath.

The water is still flowing, like incontinence, but when it goes out, it is blocked, the lower abdomen is swollen, and there is a urge to urinate... "

Hmm... so bloated..."

"There is too much water..." Cheng Yaokun said hoarsely , continued to grind her pussy with the cock.

"No, no... um... come out, come out for a while... just for a while..."