Chapter 116-120

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 116. Is it cool to be fucked by a dick when you climax?
After a few hits, He Lu's tears splashed from her eye sockets. The too fast frequency and too heavy impact caused the two round breasts on her chest to shake up and down so badly that it hurt... She subconsciously touched it with her hands

. Hold it, no matter how you look at it, you want to hold it and want Cheng Yaokun to suck it.
Cheng Yaokun was not polite, he lowered his head and took a nipple in his mouth, and sucked it together with the areola hard.

He sucked hard, and the numbness pierced into the chest instantly, amplifying the intense pleasure of being thrust out by the dick several times... The

orgasm just came, and it was fierce and urgent, He Lu screamed and raised her neck and tensed Leaving the body, the little pussy tightly clamped the big penis in the body that was still pumping and inserting.

The ejaculation like water incontinence couldn't be stopped, and it flowed down his dick until his legs were all over, soaking wet, but Cheng Yaokun didn't care, and even became more excited.

"Isn't it nice to be fucked by a dick when you're climaxing?!" He gasped, his voice was sharp.

"Ahh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh")
, her pussy convulsed and her dick tightened even tighter.

The feeling of being caught in the hot glue and being hooped round and round came up again, but Cheng Yaokun not only didn't back out this time, but inserted more fiercely and fiercely.

"Fuck bad! Let you suck again! Fuck! " "
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh了——啊啊啊——不、不要了——嗯啊——” “操壞小騷逼好不好?把小逼操得合不攏,逼水一直流,大雞巴什麽時候想插就插Okay?" "Yeah——no, no, ah——don't, ah——" The flowing water was splashed in all directions, and the originally dull body slapping sound instantly became crisp, and the big dick The puff puff puff puff of crazy fucking pussy lingered endlessly in the narrow and airtight space of the car. He Lu cried and screamed, and was pushed to another peak by his fierce penetration and pornographic words.

The small hole is really broken, the water keeps flowing, and the consciousness seems to have entered another space, only the senses of the body continue, and the wave after wave floods her... "Ah—" The moment

of
extinction , It was suffocation, He Lu's body collapsed tightly, but the small hole suddenly loosened.

Cheng Yaokun saw that she couldn't do it like that, pinched her waist and pressed her on the cock, lowered his head, took her lips in one mouthful, and sucked her hard.

"Woo..."
The stabbing pain from the lips pulled back the consciousness that seemed to be imprisoned in another space. He Lu shivered.

The clear and warm water drenched the thick and slightly curly hair at the root of the penis, and the dick held tightly by the pussy was extremely comfortable.

Cheng Yaokun snorted, let go of her lips, embraced her in his arms, and kept patting her back gently with his big hand.

After he patted twice, He Lu took a sharp breath, and then coughed lightly like a fish thrown ashore, panting heavily with her mouth open, and her body twitched again and again.

Cheng Yaokun was also panting, and stroked her back with his big hand, and lightly pressed his chin on the top of her hair, rubbing against her.
"Finally fucked the little pussy away!"
Yes, fucked away, he didn't get pulled out in embarrassment, and he wasn't strangled, but fucked away...