Chapter 90-100

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 91. Are you that afraid? (collection full 2200 plus)
"Do, what to do..." She instinctively leaned back, her eyes were flustered.
Her mother was just going to get a bowl! Does he have to be so courageous!

However, Cheng Yaokun ignored her at all and touched her forehead with the back of his hand.
"It's a bit hot, as if I really have a fever."

"Yes, is it?" He Lu turned her head to avoid his hand.
Cheng Yaokun was left speechless by her action, "Why are you so cowardly?"
"What's wrong with me..." He Lu pretended not to understand.

Cheng Yaokun glanced at her and sat down on the bench next to her.
He took out Du Kai's number and dialed it, put the phone to his ear, picked up the medicine on the table with the other hand and looked around.

The air suddenly became quiet, and He Lu could feel that he seemed a little unhappy, but she didn't know what to say.
Fortunately, before he finished his call, Mother He came out, holding a plate of rice and a pair of chopsticks.

Before the afternoon, Cheng Yaokun succeeded in getting a meal, and he took He Lu out of the hotel justifiably.

As soon as the car door was closed, Cheng Yaokun turned to look at He Lu.
"Are you that afraid?"

He Lu knew that he was talking about her avoiding his hand just now, she lowered her head and twisted her fingers on her knees.

"It's not that I love you because I don't know."
"..." He was powerless to refute?

Although Cheng Yaokun felt a little uncomfortable, he couldn't get angry with He Lu, especially when she looked pitiful like that and her voice sounded hoarse.

He took a deep breath and let out, started the car, "Do you feel particularly uncomfortable?" "No
, I just have no strength, and my whole body is sore."
"..." My whole body is sore yet...

Cheng Yaokun glanced sideways With her pale and pale side face, she looked away again, and she vaguely knew in her heart that she must have been hurt by his tossing around last night, and she caught cold again when she came out in the morning.

"Is it still hurting, little one?"

He Lu didn't expect him to say such a sentence at all, she was stunned for a second, and her face became hot.
"Yes, there is a little bit."

"With only a little bit, you can walk so ugly?" "
..." I-Is this sure to be said?

He Lu's face became even hotter, and she didn't know what to say. She turned her head and looked out of the car window, letting the wind blow her hot cheeks.

They went to the nearest hospital, and they had agreed with Du Kai on the phone before.
Du Kai got up late, didn't want to eat much when he got up, so he took a taxi directly to the hospital gate and waited, before Cheng Yaokun and the others arrived.

When the car stopped in the parking space of the hospital, Du Kai stepped forward, and when they got out of the car, he first called Brother Kun with a smile, and then his eyes fell on He Lu's face.

"Oh, look at that pitiful little girl, what's wrong?" Du Kai said, habitually stretching his hand towards He Lu's cheek.

Seeing this, Cheng Yaokun quickly grabbed Du Kai's shoulder and took him aside.
"Hey——what are you doing, Brother Kun?"
"Where do you want to take me shopping?"

"I said, Brother Kun, our place is only that big, and there are only a few streets. You have basically visited all of them. , where do you want me to take you?"
"This is your place, you ask me?"
"Heh...then where do you want to go?"