Chapter 80

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 80. It's all wet, it's time to fuck!
At half past twelve at night, He Lu quietly walked out of the room.
No way, Cheng Yaokun said that half an hour later, he was waiting for her at the corner of the backyard.

When she thought of Cheng Yaokun's knowing eyes when she said that she would come out when her mother was asleep, she was very angry!
How could anyone give her that kind of look...

He Lu thought as she walked out of the main hall. As soon as she turned the corner, she saw Cheng Yaokun standing in the same position as last night.

He was still leaning against the wall, his clothes had been changed into a vest and shorts, he was holding a cigarette that had already bottomed out, and he was looking in her direction... He Lu, who was just thinking about it, couldn't be so

cowardly anymore Meeting his heavy eyes, her footsteps stopped for a moment, and her little heart shrank with a swipe.

Cheng Yaokun didn't move, he raised his hand to beckon her.
He Lu rolled her throat that had become parched again in an instant, shrugged her shoulders timidly, and walked towards him in a whimpering manner.

She stood two steps away from him, with her head lowered, her little hands clutching the corners of her clothes in a daze.
Xu knew what was going to happen next, she felt unspeakably nervous, her heart was beating fast...

Cheng Yaokun leaned his shoulder against the wall, and looked down from the top of her hair to her slender calf exposed outside her pajama pants .
Pale and tender, glowing white under the moonlight, and trembling slightly...

Cheng Yaokun, who had been restless all night, suddenly felt excited.

He raised the cigarette in his hand and took a deep breath, threw it on the ground, exhaled the smoke and rubbed it with his toes, then stretched out his long arm, clasped her arm and pulled her into his arms.

He Lu took a light breath, his kiss had already fallen, and his thick arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

He rolled his lips over hers heavily, then took another bite, sucked hard, and then squeezed his tongue into her mouth, evoking her lips and bringing them into his mouth, forcing her to entangle with his lips and tongue.

His kiss was rough and fiery, full of aggression, the aura from his body opened its teeth and claws, like a beast breaking free from a cage, her heart trembled from his aura.
It just... feels that he is a little different at this moment from before...

"Ugh—"
He Lu frowned and whimpered, and instinctively raised her little hand to touch his chest.

She still didn't want to push him away, she just wanted to find something to hold her limp body, but she forgot that his clothes had been changed, and the racerback vest couldn't hide his strong chest muscles at all.
When her hand touched it, it was a wall that radiated heat, which made her palm numb. She quickly clenched her five fingers and clenched her hands into small fists.

Cheng Yaokun kissed so hard that it hurt He Lu's lips and tongue, but he didn't think it was enough. He tilted his head slightly and kissed deeper. Palate...

"Ugh—" Itchy!
An indescribable itch rushed to his forehead from the place where the tip of his tongue brushed, He Lu instinctively raised her little head, and an unbearable groan came out of her throat.

The tortured voice made Cheng Yaokun even more excited, and he couldn't help it.

He held her waist tightly, and pulled her trousers with his other big hand. He inserted his big hand directly between her legs from below, wrapped the whole pussy through the panties and rubbed it vigorously for a few times, and felt that the panties were wet. .

He let go of her lips and raised his head, his voice deep.
"The panties are all soaked, you can fuck!"

He Lu, whose legs were limp, leaned against his arms and gasped, waiting for him to walk towards the room with her arms around her like last night.
Unexpectedly, Cheng Yaokun just looked down at her for two seconds, then suddenly let go of her waist, clasped her shoulders and turned over, with his back to him...

—————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————
1 kill!