Chapter 5

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 5. Introduced by your brother

He Lu squinted her eyes from being sprayed, "I want an invoice from me, and I said I can save ten yuan." Mother He
raised her hand and slapped herself on the forehead, "Three seven twenty-one, the loss of two hundred and one is from you." Pocket money will be deducted!"
"Pfft—isn't it!"
"Yes!"
...Did she step on shit today?
In front of the front building of the B&B is a small courtyard of about 100 square meters. There is a small wooden shed on the left and a floor fan beside it.
He Lu and her mother are not used to blowing the air conditioner, unless it is too hot, so they usually eat outside with the fan blowing.
When Cheng Yaokun parked the car and came in, the mother and daughter had just set the table for dinner.
When He Lu saw him coming in, she immediately lowered her head and remained silent, but Mother He warmly invited Cheng Yaokun to have some food together.
Cheng Yaokun naturally saw that Mama He was being polite to him, she declined with a smile, and walked straight to the backyard.
Seeing Cheng Yaokun's figure disappear, He Lu held the bowl, lowered her voice and said to Mother He, "Mom, let me tell you..."
He Lu told Mother He about her worries, but Mother He replied immediately with a glance, "He was introduced by you, Du Kai."
Du Kai is the nephew of Uncle He Lu. He is a well-known social person in the local area. He has been in prison and only came out half a year ago.
Hearing that the person was introduced by Du Kai, He Lu felt very embarrassed when she thought about how she had defended against him before.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier that Brother Du Kai introduced you!" He Lu complained.
"You didn't ask."
Did she have to ask to say it? !
He Lu frowned and lowered her head, deliberately said: "Brother Du Kai will charge one hundred and twenty..."
Mother He replied indifferently, "Do you know what it means to rely on acquaintances for business?" "
..." Mom You are awesome!
After dinner, He Lu didn't go back to her room after cleaning up, but crawled on the counter to take a nap.
She just wanted to meet Cheng Yaokun, and then show her kindness to him, so as to relieve her embarrassing behavior before.
However, when it was time for school, she didn't see him, so she could only carry her schoolbag on her back and go to school by bicycle.
Because there is a make-up class in the afternoon, the school is usually finished around 6:00, so He Lu buys some food in the school cafeteria or at the school gate, and then goes to evening self-study at 7:30 in the evening.
It was nine o'clock for evening self-study, and He Lu rode her bicycle back as usual, and the events of noon kept flashing through her mind on the way.
Just when she could see the fork into the field trail from a distance, suddenly several motorcycles sped by her side blowing hooligan whistles.
In the past two years, the government has been developing their area, and the surrounding villages have become rich overnight due to the construction of highways, occupation of land, and demolition.
And those young people whose families got rich overnight, many of them embarked on the road of no return to bury their beloved family's speeding party.
At night, groups of gangsters would go to the city to play, and He Lu would often meet them when they went back to study at night.
The hooligan whistle is nothing at all, she has also encountered people who slowed down and chased her to call her beautiful.
But they just chased and yelled twice, and when they saw that she ignored her, they all left bored.
So He Lu didn't take it too seriously, and just rode her bicycle on her own.
However, the motorcycles that had gone far ahead suddenly stopped, turned around and rode back.
Seeing this, He Lu felt a sense of alertness in her heart, lowered her head slightly, and let the big braids on her chest hang down to cover her face, trying to reduce her presence as much as possible.