Chapter 146-150

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 146. After only a few insertions, it becomes like this...
"Ah, no, ah, it's too heavy, ah ah - no way -"

"If this is not possible, you dare to flirt!" Cheng Yaokun panted roughly, and pressed her lowered buttocks heavily on the cock.
"Yeah——"

"It's just like this..." He held her little butt close to the dick while grinding it up and down, and walked towards the big bed in the room.

The thick and long penis turned up and down in the tight hole, and the hard head inserted into the neck cavity also stirred. He Lu bit her lower lip, pressed her forehead against his chest, and was moved to tears.

"Ugh—"
It's so sour and bloated... going crazy...

"Slow, slow..." Her voice trembled violently.
"Can't stand this?" Cheng Yaokun laughed hoarsely, and stopped in front of the bed.

"Hmm... I can't bear it... I'm so sore and swollen... Mmm..."

He finally stopped and didn't grind her, but pushed her hard a few times against the pressure, causing two more tears to fall from the corners of He Lu's eyes , then bent down and put her on the bed.

Reluctant to pull his dick out of her hot and tight pussy, he pressed down, grabbed her thin white calf too high with one hand, and held her white tender tits with the other, and pumped it slightly to let her breathe.

The strong and sharp feeling of soreness, numbness, swelling and astringency subsided, and the itchiness crept up quietly. He Lu's small mouth was slightly opened, panting heavily, like a fish thrown ashore.

"Do you still dare to flirt with her in the future?" He grabbed her nipples with his thumb and forefinger and rubbed them gently.

He Lu panted and looked at him, and uttered a word after a while.
"Dare..."

Cheng Yaokun's eyes darkened for a moment, and the thick and long dick inserted into the pussy suddenly pushed hard into the depths.

"Ah——" He Lu shrugged when she was hit, and cried out. The dull and strong soreness made her cry again... "

You are afraid that I won't be able to fuck you to death, right?" He said in a deep voice. .

"You, um... you won't..."

Cheng Yaokun narrowed his long and narrow eyes slightly, then bent down and approached her.
"It won't fuck you to death, but it can definitely make you die!"

He Lu's small heart shrank first, and then her small hole also tightened tightly, and the huge, inexplicable numbness buried deep in her body was in the chest cavity Spreading...
that kind of feeling seems to be afraid... and it seems to be looking forward to...

Cheng Yaokun, who was strangled hard, hissed softly, "I seem to be waiting for me to make you die."

He Lu turned her head away in embarrassment, ashamed to look at him.

He chuckled, straightened up against the bed, pulled his cock out of her tight pussy, grabbed her shoulders and turned her over.

"Put in from the back first."

He picked up her little buttocks and let her kneel on the edge of the bed. His big hands clasped her soft buttocks and pulled them away. The hole was inserted hard.

"Yeah..."
It's so deep... It's pushed in again...

He Lu's waist was tensed by the big penis and her body trembled slightly, but Cheng Yaokun knew that she had actually recovered, so she didn't put it away, and pulled it away Once the range is reached, it will be a big deal.