Chapter 41

"Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 41. Grinded by him on the dick (collection 1100 plus)

"I - ah - no, I want it - I don't want it, ah - ah ah -"
He Lu cried out, she was almost taken aback by him, her face was so red that it was unreasonable.
Fearing that she would faint, Cheng Yaokun panted heavily and pushed his dick in hard, and finally stopped.
The pussy hole that has been fucked to the extreme is convulsed and contracted, and the dick inserted inside is very comfortable.
He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, bent down, and pressed his forehead against her sweat-soaked forehead.
"Are you comfortable now?"
He Lu's body was still twitching, she didn't dare to say no, she nodded slightly.
Her eyes and the tip of her nose were red, tears were still hanging on her face, her messy hair was sticking to her cheeks and forehead, she didn't look too pitiful like that, it was hooked with the cruel factor hidden in a man... and
thinking Fuck her!
Cheng Yaokun clenched his teeth, put his hands behind her, turned over while holding her, and He Lu crawled on top of him.
He held her shoulders and pushed her to sit up. The huge thing inserted into the penis went deeper in an instant, and the big glans sank inward against the soft flesh of the core.
"Ah——" He Lu's waist was tense and she fell forward weakly.
But Cheng Yaokun didn't let her fall down, and the two big hands that pushed her up held her chest in two balls, supporting her body while kneading her wantonly.
Being inserted by his dick like this, the whole pussy was so sore and swollen that it was unbearable, and the legs were so soft that I couldn't kneel, even if I sat on him, I kept shaking.
He Lu's tiny hand was weakly supporting the arm holding his breast, panting heavily.
"Okay, so sour..." She looked at him pitifully, "I can't stand it..."
Cheng Yaokun was unmoved, and pushed his hips up and down. The obvious vest line was caused by his abdomen and hips His movements became more and more obvious, full of explosive power.
He Lu's body was jolted by him, the little pussy clamped the big penis tightly and then loosened, loosened and tightened again, spitting water weakly.
"No, I can't... Ah... It's too deep..."
"It's good to penetrate deeply."
"Can't, um... Can't stand... Ah..."
She shook her head and sobbed, feeling that she was about to be penetrated Now, but the heel seems to be bigger and harder, and it still wants to drill into the body.
"You'll be squirting again in a while."
He said, grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, then grabbed her waist and hips and pressed her little ass hard on his cock.
"Yeah——"
He Lu's wailing didn't stop before he rubbed her buttocks back and forth on his dick.
The thick and hard meat stick was stirred in the hot and humid hole, and the meat was twisted until it became sore and limp. The swollen clitoris kept rubbing against the base of his penis, and the tingling numbness rushed into the body and rushed to the limbs and forehead.
The complex and intense senses almost pulled He Lu's nerves to pieces...
She put her hands on his thickly muscled chest, her nails embedded in his bronze-colored skin, shaking her little head for a while, whimpering, and screaming for a while , the hair is disheveled.
Cheng Yaokun stared heavily at the girl sitting on his cock who was about to collapse, and Du Kai's words flashed in his head again.
'Can kill her. He
suddenly tightened his big hand, lifted He Lu violently, and pressed down hard, while straightening his waist and hips upward.
There was a crisp slapping sound from the impact of the flesh, and the big glans viciously pushed the already fragile heart into it...
He Lu's eyes went blank, and her body seemed to be pierced open, and the water spurted out like incontinence .

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Collection 1100 plus ~~