Chapter 33

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 33. The dick is so hard that I can't sleep

Inexplicably, her mind flashed to Yaokun, she swiped it and sat up, picked up the phone from the bedside table and looked, it really was him!
"Are you asleep?"
He Lu looked at the three words on the text message, and the corners of her lips parted behind her ears completely uncontrollably, almost laughing out loud.
She quickly took a deep breath and circled her thumb around the phone for a while before typing out two words.
'Not yet'
text message back, she sat on the bed with her phone in her arms and waited.
She thought he would get back to her soon, but after waiting for a while, there was no movement, so she couldn't help frowning.
Could it be that the number of words she replied was too few, and he felt that her attitude was too cold, so he didn't know what else to say?
She lowered her head, pressed the phone, and was hesitating whether to go back to the past again, when there was a knock on the window.
There were two "dong dong", neither light nor heavy, and it was very clear in this silent night.
He Lu's heart skipped a beat, and she looked towards the window.
Her window faces the backyard, right next to the bedside table. In hot weather, she will open a window for ventilation and keep the curtains open.
Looking at it, it seemed that there was really someone standing by the window...
His heartbeat quickened instantly, beating his chest vigorously, and Cheng Yaokun's low voice came from the window.
"Pretend not to hear?"
It was really him!
He Lu gasped, and hurriedly got out of bed, feeling indescribably complicated.
Excited, happy, anxious about being discovered, and... a little inexplicable excitement...
She just got close to the window, and saw Cheng Yaokun standing sideways outside the window.
He was only wearing a vest. His broad shoulders and strong arms reflected a special luster under the moonlight, and his strong chest muscles bulged the vest... He Lu's heartbeat was getting faster and faster, and her breathing was a little
unsteady , not daring to look into his eyes, slightly lowered his head and stood in front of the window.
"What's the matter?" she asked in a low voice, her voice trembling.
Cheng Yaokun turned around, his silent gaze fell on He Lu's face.
Her big braids have been untied, but they are not scattered behind her head like last night, but tied into a bunch, revealing her slender and fair neck.
Xu Shi had just woken up, her hair was loose and a little messy, a few strands scattered on her cheeks, matched with her shy and drooping brows and eyes, very attractive.
Cheng Yaokun, who was already restless and sleepless, looked at her at this moment, his blood became even more dry, and his dick, which had been softened after taking a second shower, instantly hardened.
Instead of returning to her, he raised the half-burned cigarette in his hand, took a deep breath, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Why haven't you slept yet?" "
Uh... I can't sleep."
"Why can't I sleep? "
..." Because I kept thinking about him and what happened in the car just now.
And thinking about it, her lower abdomen will become sore, her water will flow again, her body will be restless, and she can't calm down... "Why don't you
talk?"
"Just, I just can't sleep, I don't know why. "
Heh." He smiled lowly, "I can't sleep either, I'm thinking of you."
He Lu put the fingertips on the side of her body with a swipe and then clenched them, and Cheng Yaokun said again.
"Thinking about what I did to you just now, the dick is so hard that I can't sleep." "
..." The corners of He Lugang's raised lips involuntarily straightened instantly, and the fingers placed under her were twisted together.
"Don't talk again."
"I don't know what to say..."
Cheng Yaokun pursed his lower lip lightly, lowered his head and raised the cigarette in his hand to take a puff and asked, "Did you feel comfortable just now?" "...
"
————— ———————————————————————————————————————————
1 kill!