Chapter 23

"Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 23. I rubbed my dick and itched (Pearls are full of 200 plus)

"Well—don't—"
She turned her head away from his lips and tongue, and pulled his big hand holding his left breast down, but she couldn't pull a single finger.
But his lips rubbed against her cheek, sticking to her ear, biting her earlobe.
"Just touched the tits, why panic?"
The rusty voice rushed into her cochlea with vibration and heat.
itch!
He Lu shrugged her shoulders and shivered, as if she had been shocked.
"It's really sensitive."
He likes sensitive women, and they will get a lot of water when they fuck.
The water is very slippery, and the thrusting can be very smooth...
He Lu tilted her head, trying to push him away, and grabbed his hand with her small hands.
But still unable to pull, the big hand holding her left breast not only seemed to have taken root, but also kneaded it.
"Don't do this..."
"Don't fuck you."
So what is he doing? !
She looked at him with fearful and questioning eyes.
He brought his lips close to her ear again, exhaling hot air in a low voice.
"Just touch it, I've been hooking it up since last night."
"..." He Lu couldn't speak, her small hands were clutching his wrist, but she couldn't exert any strength.
His palm was hot and strong, and the thin school uniform couldn't block the temperature of his palm at all, her chest was hot and swollen after being rubbed by him, and a numb feeling began to spread into her chest... "What's the feeling
? "
"I, I don't know..."
"Your heartbeat is fast."
Cheng Yaokun has rich experience, and after a while he rubbed her soft breasts, retracting his fingers from time to time, and squeezed her hard.
He Lu was made breathless by him, and her nipples became hard.
The student underwear without cushions had a firm touch, and the tip of his tongue brushed against her ear.
"The nipple is hard, it should be very comfortable."
In terms of pornography, she should be ashamed to sit on the lap of a man she has known for less than forty-eight hours and let him play with his breasts unscrupulously, but why is her bone crisp ...
The lower abdomen was sore, something was dripping down, He Lu moaned twice, and her little butt moved uneasily.
Cheng Yaokun's big hand holding her left breast suddenly tightened, and the tender breast overflowed from his fingertips.
"It hurts—"
"I rubbed against the dick, and it's so itchy."
Cheng Yaokun straightened his waist and pushed it up, and he could feel the hard heat through his pants.
Knowing what it was already, He Lu's heart hung in her throat, her face was burning badly.
"Do you feel it? It's hard." He said, pulling her upturned nipples through the clothes, with a pun.
He Lu groaned sensitively, her lower abdomen felt sour, and a warm current seeped down again.
"It's so coquettish."
He tilted his head and bit her tender neck.
He Lu shrugged her shoulders, trying to push him away, but his teeth were pierced into the flesh.
"It will hurt..."
He loosened his grip a little, and after nibbling on her neck, he raised his head.
"Are you wet?"
He Lu didn't understand, and looked at him blankly.
Cheng Yaokun laughed, "When the dick is hard, I want to fuck it. When the pussy wants to be fucked by the dick, it will flow and wet the panties." He Lu froze and panicked
because she seemed...wet... ...
Her panic couldn't escape Cheng Yaokun's eyes.
His hand holding her breast suddenly loosened, and he inserted it directly between her legs.
He Lu gasped and clamped her legs tightly, but still couldn't stop his big hands from wrapping her entire private parts.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl 200 plus more~~