Chapter 38

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 38. There are so many waters

Cheng Yaokun got on the bed on one knee, clasped He Lu's slender ankle, and pulled her towards him.
"It hurts..."
His movements were a little rough, which made her a little hurt and even more frightened.
Seeing that her small face was on guard, Cheng Yaokun pulled her lower lip lightly, "Don't worry, I told you that if you don't nod, I won't fuck you and I won't.
" Ankle, pulled her legs apart, put the other hand between her legs, pressed the thumb on the clitoris and rubbed gently.
His body, which had just been sprayed with water, was extremely sensitive, and as soon as he went up with his fingertips, a tingling electric current poured into his body.
She narrowed her eyes and hummed unconsciously.
"It's really panting." Cheng Yaokun smiled lowly, "Did you feel good just now?" "
Hmm..."
"What does um mean?"
"... So cool." She replied very quietly.
"You're cool, isn't it my turn?" he said.
"I, um... I'll help you..."
"How?"
He Lu was rubbed into his dry throat by his fingers, "Can it be like the one in the car?"
Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, just lowered his eyes , looking at her little pussy that was sucked red by him, the thumb pressed down on the clitoris slowly, pressed against the pussy and pushed in.
"Well--"
He Lu frowned and tensed her waist, she could clearly feel his fingers go in...
"I, I'll help you."
"Wait a minute." Pressing down with the thumb, the mouth was instantly drawn into a line, and water flowed out from inside.
"There's so much water." He said in a hoarse voice, replaced his middle finger, and inserted half of the penis into the penis.
"Don't-"
"Hiss...why is it so tight." Tighter than he thought, one finger was sucked hard, and he was impatient, "Relax, it's just fingers, and not all of them went in. ."
"No, didn't I want to help you..."
"No hurry." He replied, thrusting a few times shallowly, rubbing his fingertips against the hot and humid pussy twice, and then inserted another one.
"Ah..."
He, what is he doing, isn't he going to help him? Why did you start teasing her again?
He Lu didn't understand that now Cheng Yaokun only wanted to fuck her, and didn't want her help at all.
His hand poked lightly at the mouth of her hole, his fingers separated from time to time, and then curled and hooked to force the flesh to pull, expanding for the little pussy to eat his dick.
"Is this comfortable?"
Comfortable, right? But there is also some strange feeling that can't be described, it's a bit like... bloated... "
Some bloated..."
"Oh, two fingers are swollen, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear the swell when you put the dick in."
He Lu was told by him . Shame, didn't notice the meaning of his words.
Cheng Yaokun fiddled with it for a while, feeling that the crotch was finally not as tight as before, but still soft. He held his dick with one hand and pushed it towards the pussy.
He knelt in front of He Lu like a hill, which was already very oppressive, but this movement of his made He Lu's heart tremble.
She subconsciously raised her hand against his well-defined belly.
Just touching it, it feels like touching an iron wall, the flesh under the palm is tight and bang...
"Don't be nervous, just grind it, didn't you grind it before?" He coaxed, the head of the glans pressed against the mouth.
It's so hot...
It's already sensitive after spraying it, but it's even more sensitive after being tossed by him so well.
As soon as the big hard glans came up, He Lu was shivered by the scalding, and she let out a small wave of water.
"The little guy likes to eat the dick, and water comes out when he touches it."

------------------------------------- -----------
2 kills!