Chapter 20

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 20. Do you want to meet your brother? (Favorites 500 plus)

He Lu was slightly taken aback, and just about to ask what he meant, Cheng Yaokun had already slammed the car door shut.
She held back, frowned as she watched Cheng Yaokun go around the front of the car, walked to the driver's seat and got on the car, feeling inexplicably uneasy in her heart.
She felt that the air pressure on his body was a little different...
Although she had always been a little afraid of him before, and even thought he was dangerous, but it is undeniable that the aura emanating from him is peaceful and casual, as if nothing Looks like he cares too much.
But now... She felt a sense of oppression, and it was a little strong.
After getting in the car, Cheng Yaokun didn't leave in a hurry, but asked, "Should I go back, or go to play with your brother?" "Brother
Du Kai?"
"Yeah."
"Uh..." He Lu pursed her lips, " If I go back, my mother will worry about me."
"Won't your mother let you play with Du Kai?"
"No!" He Lu shook her head quickly, "I didn't tell my mother that she would be worried if I went back late. "
"Just call her and tell her no."
He Lu lowered her head and shook, "No, it's too late."
Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, took out a cigarette and lit it, and bit his teeth, Then press the window down.
He put his elbows on the car window, tilted his head to look at the direction of a few punks and spit out smoke, which was a warning.
And Yan Hai narrowed his eyes slightly and raised his jaw, provocatively.
He Lu couldn't understand this, she just wanted to go back early, and asked doubtfully, "Aren't you going?"
"Let's go."
He looked away, started the car, and stepped on the accelerator.
The car drove out, and a young man who followed behind Yan Hai cursed in a low voice.
"Fuck!"
Cheng Yaokun's demonstration warning was too obvious, not only Yan Hai could feel it, but others could too.
"Brother Hai, is this the end?"
Yan Hai frowned and lowered his head, took out a pack of cigarettes, and opened the lid with his thumb.
"Then what do you want?"
His voice was laziness, but there was a hint of gloom, and the few of them dared not speak any more for a moment.
Yan Hai pulled out a cigarette with his thumb, lifted the cigarette case and lowered his head to bite, and pulled out the cigarette.
Xiao Huangmao immediately took out the lighter with interest and sent it up.
The cigarette box smoked and exhaled smoke, and then he said again, "That man looks like he has practiced, just you guys, he doesn't know where he will go when he punches you." They were embarrassed by the words, but they didn't
dare Say nothing, can only look at each other face to face.
Yan Hai glanced at them, put the cigarette case back into his pocket, took out his mobile phone and dialed a number.
The phone was connected quickly, and the person on the other end gave a rough voice.
"Brother Yang, it's me, Xiaohai."
"Hahaha, I know, what's the matter?" "
I'm in some trouble."
"Where are you? I'll take someone there now!" "
It's fine now, but I I want you to do me a favor."
"Tell me."
"It's hard to say on the phone."
"I'm in the venue right now, you just come over." "
No, no, I don't want my dad to know about this, let's come out and say Let's go."
"Hiss-the venue is crowded with people now, if you're not in a hurry, let's talk about it at the old Ai's barbecue stall later." "Okay."
Dad
Yan Hai is considered a prominent figure in the local area, and there are many establishments in his family. Entertainment venues, including two not-so-small underground casinos.
And Liu Yang is his father's thug, who is responsible for watching the scene, so Yan Hai said that something happened to him, so he was naturally very nervous.
When the others heard that Yan Hai asked Liu Yang to help, they suddenly felt that something was going on.
"Brother Hai, what did Brother Yang say?"
"Go to Lao Ai's house later."
Yan Hai put his phone back in his pocket, walked to the front of the motorcycle and stepped on it.
Seeing this, several people quickly got on their motorcycles and left the school behind Yan Hai.

--------------------------------------------------------
500 favorites Add more~~Hurry up, Zhuzhu will also add~~~Little fairies, come on~~