Chapter 126-130

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 126. It feels so damn cool to insert it to the end! (Favorites over 3000 plus)
She clenched the bed sheet tightly, lowered her head, and saw his head buried between her legs.
She couldn't see his movements, but she could clearly feel that the tip of his tongue was poking into his mouth, as if he was going to insert it.

Consciousness began to blur, and all attention was focused on the place that was licked and prodded by him...

"Uh...in, in...um...don't...ha..."

She didn't bark back Okay, the more she yelled, the more Cheng Yaokun's tongue drilled into the small hole, making the soft flesh at the mouth of the hole numb and itchy, and the depth was even more itchy... He Lu couldn't stand it, her little butt was uncontrollable by a small

amount Twisting, as if wanting to avoid it, or wanting him to penetrate deeper, but the tip of his tongue suddenly picked up along the gap, and licked against the already swollen clitoris.

The sharp soreness combined with the electric current-like numbness instantly pierced through the lower abdomen. He Lu's body trembled, her upper body leaned back, and her legs wanted to close together, but he firmly held her down.

"Uh-hmm--"

Cheng Yaokun licked the little clitoris to become more swollen, and then sucked it with his mouth. He Lu immediately felt that she was going crazy!

"It's so sour... um-don't-ok, so sour...ah-uh..."

He Lu was about to cry, but Cheng Yaokun still didn't let go, sucking and pressing the tip of his tongue He poked and licked, and picked up and down.

The senses are intense and uninterrupted, there is no room for breathing, the soreness, tingling, numbness piles up and leaps and bounds, as if it is about to break through the barrier.

"Woo - no, it's not enough... I, I'm going to... ah..."

Cheng Yaokun knew that she was about to climax, and his right hand clasped her knee and slid up against the softness of her inner thigh, and his middle finger pressed against it and twitched tightly The forced mouth was inserted.

"Ah——"

He Lu's body trembled immediately, and then Cheng Yaokun pulled out the middle finger, put it in together with the index finger, until the root of the finger was firmly against the mouth.
He easily found her sensitive spot, and used his fingertips to touch and hook her.

"Ah, then—there, it's too bad...to...ah——"

The two sensitive points were stimulated at the same time, He Lu couldn't bear it at all, she fell back, and the little pussy clamped his fingers tightly and climaxed.

The water almost spurted out, splashing his jaw and chest wet.

He finally let go of her clitoris and raised his head, but his fingers were still inserted into her pussy and stirred, hooked and stretched, but he didn't deliberately stimulate her sensitive point.

When he felt that it was almost done, he withdrew his hand, pulled He Lu's legs that were hanging limply on the edge of the bed onto the bed, and climbed up by himself.

He clasped her ankles and put one of her legs on his shoulders and the other on his kneeling leg, leaving her little ass hanging in the air, her pussy opening up to him.

From this angle, her fluffy pussy was facing his painfully hard cock. She didn't need to use her hands to support it, but just straightened her waist, and the big penis head could poke directly on the pussy's mouth.

He first wiped her wet pussy with his hands, then he took the dick condom and flicked it twice to wet the shaft, and then straightened his waist and slammed into her pussy.