Chapter 64

Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 64. Just plugged in and climaxed! How hot are you?

"It's so fucking coquettish!" Cheng Yaokun clenched the root of his teeth, interlaced his two fingers to pick at the sensitive point.
He Lu died soon, riding on his hand, he caused water to leak down, the little girl twisted her fingers, and seeing that she was about to reach the top, Cheng Yaokun suddenly pulled her hand away.

"Hmm—" He Lu sobbed in pain, her shoulders shrank.

Cheng Yaokun pushed her down to sleep, clasped her knees, pushed her legs apart and pushed her up until it overwhelmed her tits, and her whole little buttocks turned up.
Shrinking and shrinking, the entire mouth was pressed open upwards, Cheng Yaokun pressed the dick up, buckled and pumped a few times, the waist sank suddenly, and the thick head broke through the mouth instantly, and the root sank into it.

The big glans squeezed away the already sore heart and inserted it into the neck cavity. He Lu just screamed and was sent to climax.

"Yeah——"
"I just cummed in it! How flirtatious are you?!"
Cheng Yaokun pulled out his dick, and then inserted it hard again, deliberately hitting her sensitive point every time.

His thick, big, congested and swollen glans head is hard and hot, coupled with amazing explosive power, the thrusts are fast and powerful, even those who have experienced many battles can't help him, let alone He Lu. The next time he was interrupted, he cried and screamed and begged for mercy.

"Ah——no, no——ah——don't,—"
"Did you want to cum just now? Now it's cool?!"
"No, ah——don't— Don't intervene—ah—"

Cheng Yaokun still thrust hard, watching her almost collapsed with terribly gloomy eyes...
but just a word of teasing made him feel so itchy that he couldn't control it and just wanted to fuck her to death!

"Ahhhh——no, don't—hmm——don't—don't—ah——"
"Fuck you to death! Let you tease a man! Little slut!"
"Don't—ahh, lightly Point—ahh—no, or—ahh—"
"Um—comfortable, really tight bite! Fuck!"

Everything seemed out of control, and Cheng Yaokun couldn't deliberately stimulate her sensitive points anymore.
Instead, the whole person was almost riding on her body, penetrating the tight and hot pussy from top to bottom again and again, and the heavy scrotum slapped on her buttocks.

The small acupoint continuously conveyed the pleasure to the upper brain sharply and intensely, without a second of rest, He Lu was pushed to the peak of the climax by him and couldn't get off.
What's even more frightening is that the pleasure is still climbing up...

"No, ah-no, ah-yes-yes-yes-"

Another heavy and heavy push, the big glans After poking heavily at the sensitive point and then inserting it into the neck cavity, He Lu's head went blank, and a white glow exploded in front of her eyes.
Her lower body was crushed to death, her shoulders arched against the wall, and her pussy spewed out like incontinence, and her pussy convulsed and tightened again and again.

Cheng Yaokun only felt that he had fallen into a hot and humid puddle, with layers of soft flesh in his pussy, wrapping his cock in circles. Before he recovered, his semen was already sore and numb. , death-like pleasure rushed to the back of his head...

"Fuck!"
He cursed lowly, and quickly pulled out his dick, but he still ejaculated when he forced his mouth in embarrassment.
The thick white semen ejaculated all over the center of her legs, and there were a few strands hanging on her twitching pussy...

Cheng Yaokun looked down at the cock that was still spitting out semen, feeling so happy and annoyed that he just ejaculated like this!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
1 kill ~