Chapter 77

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 77. He Lu is his girlfriend
Cheng Yaokun didn't speak, and let go of his hand after nodding his head.
Du Kai smiled and held his mobile phone, and hurriedly walked out of the private room.

Cheng Yaokun looked at his back and frowned even tighter.
A man can't be wrong when he sees a man. If this kid said that he didn't have any idea about killing He Lu, he wouldn't believe it!

No man likes his woman to be missed by other men, and Cheng Yaokun naturally doesn't like it either.
But the problem is that He Lu dare not disclose their relationship now, so he...
Fuck! Why did she call Du Kai? !

Cheng Yaokun reached out, picked up the wine on the table and drank it with his head up, lit another cigarette and bit his teeth, took out his mobile phone and looked for He Lu's phone number.

When Du Kai's girl saw Du Kai go out, she wanted to move over to chat with Cheng Yaokun and toast her wine.
It turned out that for some reason, he suddenly became irritable, and moved to the side again in fright, and opened the distance...

Cheng Yaokun didn't take a few puffs of cigarettes, Du Kai went back to the private room, after all, he was asking Cheng Yaokun what Time to go back, how long can you talk?

Seeing him coming in, Cheng Yaokun just wanted to speak, but Du Kai said, "Little sister asked me to ask you, when are you going back?"
...So it turned out that he was looking for him.

The restlessness in Cheng Yaokun's body fell instantly, and he pretended to be puzzled and asked: "What's the matter?" "
Don't they close the door at 12 o'clock? Her mother is already asleep. Let her guard the door, and she is also sleepy, so I want to ask you something It's time to go back, if it's late, she will lock the door first, call her when you go back, and she will open it for you." "

Oh..."
Xiao Nizi, is this telling him to go back quickly in disguise?
"Brother Kun, what are you laughing at?"
"It's nothing, I'm almost done too."
Cheng Yaokun stood up as he spoke.

Du Kai was speechless, "No way..."
"It's not good to keep people waiting."
"Don't tell me all, are you calling late? I'll call her now and let her fall asleep first."

How could Cheng Yaokun want him to call He Lu? Wave your hands.
"No, it's not like you don't know, I don't like playing these things now, I've been sleepy for a long time." "
...You like shopping now, I know."
"You want to die, right?"
"Oh, just kidding, just kidding!"

Cheng Yaokun He glanced at him and walked out.
"Brother Kun, I'll see you off."

The two left the private room one after the other, and the door closed when Cheng Yaokun saw Du Kai take out his mobile phone to make a call.
"Who are you calling?" he asked.
"To my little sister, tell her that you are going back now, and let her wait for you." "..."
This is called seeing every opportunity, not letting go of any opportunity, can you say a few words?

Cheng Yaokun looked sideways at Du Kai who had dialed the number and brought the phone to his ear. After he said hello, he raised his hand and took Du Kai's phone away.
"Hey——Brother Kun, what are you doing?"
"I'll tell her myself."
"..."

"Hello?" Cheng Yaokun put the phone to his ear.
He Lu on the other end of the phone blinked suspiciously when she heard something wrong with the voice, but said nothing.
Why does it sound like his...

"Hey, hey?"
"...I, I can hear you."
"Excuse me, can you wait for me? I'll be back now." "
..." Wow! Nice voice! very scary! What should I do if the hairs stand on end? !

"Hello? Can't you hear me?"
"Hey, I can hear you, I... I'm fine, I'll wait."
"Well, it should take fifteen minutes."
"Oh."
"Let's do this first."

Cheng Yaokun hung up the phone and handed the phone back to Du Kai.
Du Kai took it, "Brother Kun, He Lu is my little sister, and you can also be considered your little sister, so don't be so polite."...
Sorry, He Lu is not his little sister, but his girlfriend.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
2 kills! yeah!