Chapter 62

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 62. Only when you get deep can you thoroughly fuck the pussy!

He Lu cried and begged for mercy, but she got fucked more and more fiercely. The hard cock fucked her pussy open, and the juice splashed.
Cheng Yaokun knew that she couldn't bear it, after all she was so young, this was her second time, how could she bear such intense sex.
But he couldn't stop, not only because of physical pleasure, he just wanted to fuck the little pussy in front of him to death, he just wanted to make her cry and howl, desperately!
"Ahhh—no, no—no—ah—no—"
He Lu cried, her little butt wanted to crawl forward, but she couldn't move two inches before Cheng Yaokun pulled her back forcefully.
With this strength, he thrust his waist into the pussy, and the little pussy with his dick in his mouth was pierced instantly, and the blunt, hard head squeezed the core and inserted it into the innermost part.
"Yeah—"
She was thrust straight, her voice hoarse in her throat.
"Yeah—fuck it in!"
The pressure in the neck cavity was strong, and the big glans tingled from the suction, and the semen mouth shrank and wanted to ejaculate!
"Suck so tight! Fuck you!" Cheng Yaokun frowned, and with a sound from between his teeth, he pulled out two-thirds of the dick, and then stabbed it hard into the pussy.
The hard penis head was inserted into the cavity again, the pain mixed with the sharp pleasure rolled up every cell in the body, He Lu cried again after being inserted.
"Ahhh—too, too deep—ahh—too deep—no, no way—"
"Too deep to fuck a pussy through!"
"No, no—yah—slow down , Slow down——"
"Well...comfortable! It really sucks!"
The slapping sound of the flesh, He Lu's crying and screaming, kept stimulating his excited nerves, Cheng Yaokun became more and more addicted, the more he penetrated heavier.
He pounded deep in a few more times, jerking his cock out as the pussy came out again, pulling her around.
He Lu's body was so soft that she couldn't kneel at all, and she fell sideways.
Cheng Yaokun clasped her shoulders tightly to support her, and held the dick soaked in lewd water to her lips with one hand.
"Lick."
He Lu was dizzy, looking down at the big glans that was almost touching her lips, and it took him two seconds to get his words out of his head.
She rolled her dry throat, tremblingly stuck out the tip of her tongue and licked lightly on the congested and swollen glans.
The itching from the wet and soft tongue immediately made Cheng Yaokun's waist and leg muscles tense, and he let out a muffled snort.
"Well...continue..."
His voice was hoarse as if wrapped in sand, and He Lu's chest went numb all at once.
She likes his voice, full of lust, but forbearance...
Panting, she sticks out her tongue again, licking around the big glans, the fine tongue nipples scrape the smooth and bloody surface, yes Crisp into the itch in my heart!
His big hand that clasped her arm unconsciously became tighter and tighter. He Lu was pinched painfully by him, but she licked her harder and harder.
Because she knew that he liked it...
She began to understand why the more she called him, the harder he would fuck her, because he knew that she actually liked it.
It's refreshing and numb, sore and swollen, afraid and...like...
"Hiss—the tongue is so soft... I lick it too...yes, that's it... um..."
Cheng Yaokun felt so comfortable that his temples thumped, He frowned and looked down at the girl who had raised his hand to hold his dick and licked it vigorously, and brushed her hair scattered on her chest behind her shoulders.
"Suck it, it's just not enough."

——————————————————————————————————————— ————————
1 kill~