Chapter 32

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 32. Body changes (Pearls full 400 plus)

The sense of loss spread in the chest again, He Lu lowered her eyes, and got out of the car with a low sound. She turned around, held the car door with her hands , and was just about to close it, when she suddenly
raised her head as if thinking of something, and asked, "Aren't you going back?"
.
The corners of his lips raised slightly, and he looked at her with a half-smile look and didn't speak.
He Lu felt a little uncomfortable being watched by him.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Aren't you afraid that your mother will know?" Cheng Yaokun said, "If we go in together, your mother will ask you why you came back with me. What do you say?
" His head was lowered.
"Actually, I met you on the way back, so I'll take you back with me, but I'm afraid you'll panic and reveal yourself."
Cheng Yaokun hit the heart with every sentence, and He Lu was embarrassed by the words, so I left and went back first, and closed the car door Turn around and walk quickly towards the half-open courtyard door.
He looked at her fleeing back, smiled silently and shook his head lightly, and started the car to drive towards the simple parking shed at the corner.
He Lu walked into the main hall with her schoolbag on her back, but there was no one at the counter as usual.
She hesitated for two seconds, then rushed towards Mama He's room.
Sure enough, the door was open, and Mother He was watching TV.
"Mom, I'm back." She said standing at the door.
Mother He turned her head and smiled at her, "I bought watermelon, it was in the freezer, I washed my hands and took it by myself." "
I'll take a shower before eating, it's too hot." She didn't even dare to enter the door explain.
Mother He didn't feel anything was wrong, she nodded, "Hurry up."
"Yeah."
He Lu responded, and quickly retreated to her room.
But when she passed the main hall, she slowed down and looked towards the half-open courtyard door.
It's a pity that she had already walked through the main hall, but Cheng Yaokun still didn't come in.
Feeling a little disappointed, He Lu returned to the room, put down her schoolbag, took out her underwear and went into the bathroom.
She took off her pants first. After all, her panties were sticky and uncomfortable.
The fluorescent light in the bathroom was bright, not only could she see clearly how wet her panties were, but she could also clearly see how red her legs were, which was rubbed by him with his dick... Only then did she think about it, her labia and
pussy There was a burst of numbness, forcing the mouth to squeeze out water.
This body reaction made her feel very ashamed, she quickly shook her head, and instead of taking a bath, she walked to the sink with her underwear and started washing.
Like destroying evidence...
After washing her underwear, she breathed a sigh of relief, then turned on the water and took off her clothes.
After taking it off, she realized that her breasts were also red, with clear finger marks, and the nipples were hard and turned up.
Usually He Lu doesn't pay attention to whether the nipples are hard or not, because she thinks there is no difference between hard and not hard.
But after just now, she couldn't help touching the hardened nipple lightly with her fingers with some curiosity.
It was unbearable to touch, and a feeling like an electric shock penetrated into her body immediately, which made her move her hand away in fright.
It's terrible...I used to encounter it when I was taking a bath, but I didn't feel it at that time, why is it like this now...
This bath, He Lu took a bath with trepidation, she didn't dare to touch her nipples, even a pussy could It was like getting an electric shock when you touched it, it was crispy and numb...
This night, He Lu still didn't fall asleep after one o'clock in the morning.
She tossed and turned on the bed like fried fish, her mind kept flashing what happened that night, her body and heart were indescribably dry.
Just when she turned over again speechless to herself, the phone rang suddenly.
A short beep, it's a text message.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl 400 plus more