Chapter 40

Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 40. Crying and screaming after being fucked (Pearl full 600 plus)

The tight pussy is stretched to the extreme by the big penis, which is painful and numb, and the small body is also shrugged by the man.
She whimpered, tears flowed from the corners of her eyes, the bright red blood was drawn out together with the kinky water when the dick dragged the meat out, and the air was filled with a fishy sweetness that made the blood restless... ...
Cheng Yaokun lowered his eyes, seeing the scene of his bloody dick constantly thrusting into the pussy, he was so excited.
Her pussy was tight and hot, and it was rare and deep. Although it was a bit hard to eat, it was indeed able to hold him whole.
Especially when the dick is pushed to the deepest point, or when it is inserted hard at a certain point, the pussy will be sucked very hard, and hot water will continue to ooze out, so cool that he just wants to fuck her to death!
The harder Cheng Yaokun worked, the harder he pounded, until the head of the big tortoise had to be pushed to the bottom every time before he could stop.
At the beginning, He Lu was in pain, as if the whole private part was torn apart, it was burning hot.
But this kind of pain didn't last long, it was replaced by sharp soreness and numbness, and every time he penetrated, it spread all over her body, making her dizzy... Her body became weaker and weaker, and she lost her grip on the fingertips of his big
hand With strength, the soft flesh on the inner wall kept wriggling and oozing water, and the painful whimpering gradually became louder.
Feeling the changes in her body, he slowed down a bit, let go of his hand covering her mouth, and wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes.
"Is it comfortable now?"
"Hmm, no...uncomfortable..."
"Is it uncomfortable to be so coquettish?"
He Lu stopped talking, bit her lower lip, and tried her best not to let herself scream.
She was angry with him, he lied to her...
"There's still a bit of a temper." Cheng Yaokun laughed hoarsely, passed her big hand through her waist, and cupped her little butt.
If he wants her to scream, he has many means, and he has already figured out where her sensitive points are.
It's just that the little butt was lifted up a little, and when he inserted it, the hard, hot big glans poked heavily on her sensitive spot.
"Yeah——" After a while, He Lu couldn't hold back, and cried out as soon as her teeth softened.
It was so sore and swollen...
Before she could recover, the big dick dragged the meat out, and then inserted it hard.
"Ah——"
He Lu arched her waist, her shoulders were pressed against the big bed, tears streaming down her cheeks.
It's not hurting, it's refreshing... "Isn't
this screaming coquettishly? " Fucking hard on her sensitive spot. He Lu felt that she was going crazy, and twisted her little butt to hide, but no matter how hard she twisted, she couldn't twist his palm, and she couldn't do anything except being screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh no no way ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Cheng Yaokun was also sucked by her until his scalp became numb, and he didn't hesitate to give it to her. He tightened his big hand holding her little butt, and the thrusting became fast and hard, all according to that point. After a dozen or so strokes, He Lu sprayed water with the pussy in between. But the fire-breathing giant couldn't hold it at all, and kept pounding into the water-breathing dick. He Lu couldn't stand it, she rubbed her heels on the bed sheet and kicked wildly, crying and screaming after being fucked. "Ahhh—no, don't—ahh—" "Spray more!" His hoarse voice was ruthless that He Lu had never heard before. ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Pearl full 600 plus update~