Chapter 19

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 19. Don't thank you so early (400 plus collection)

He Lu struggled until the next night's self-study and did not find a result. When she walked to the school gate absent-mindedly, she suddenly saw a few motorcycles parked on the opposite road, she was startled, and stopped in her tracks.
She squinted her eyes, and when she saw a few people standing beside the motorcycle, she started to step back and put her hands into her trouser pockets.
Yes, she has already decided, call Cheng Yaokun!
At this moment, Cheng Yaokun was sitting in the KTV last night, and it was the same private room, and the people were similar to those who came yesterday.
Feeling the vibration of the phone, he took it out to see that it was an unfamiliar number, and seeing that the time was in the early nine o'clock, he knew that the call must be from He Lu.
He pressed the answer button, gave a soft feed, and He Lu's voice came from the other end immediately.
"I'm out of school."
"I know, it's already past nine o'clock."
"Uh...well, can you pick me up?" "
Yes, I'll go there now."
"Hurry up."
He Lu The urging made Cheng Yaokun raise his eyebrows slightly, and the corners of his lips raised.
Immediately afterwards, He Lu said: "Those people are really here, right at the school gate, I dare not go out." "...
" Cheng Yaokun's just raised smile froze on his lips.
He Lu would call, which he expected, but he didn't expect that it would be because of the appearance of those gangsters.
so what? Could it be that she wouldn't have called him if those punks hadn't shown up?
This possibility made Cheng Yaokun a little unacceptable...
"Hello?"
"I'm listening."
"..."
"Uh... I mean, I'm not far away, come here now, about ten minutes away "
"Okay."
"Don't go out in school, I'll call you when I get there, that's it first."
"Okay."
Cheng Yaokun hung up the phone and stood up, Du Kai, who was singing duet with the beauty, looked puzzled.
"Brother Kun, where are you going?"
"I'll find someone, I'll be here later."
Du Kai just thought about it, but suddenly realized something was wrong.
"Brother Kun, who are you looking for?"
"Why do you care so much?" Cheng Yaokun said as he walked towards the door of the private room.
"Hey, no, is there anyone else you know here?" Du Kai shouted looking at his back.
Cheng Yaokun didn't say a word, he held the handle of the private room door, his head flashed He Lu's slender wrist.
Thinking that he might fuck her to death if he didn't control his strength well, Cheng Yaokun's blood rushed violently.
It took him only ten minutes to hang up the phone when he reached the gate of He Lu's school.
Yan Hai, who had been waiting across the road, saw him, stopped chatting and teasing, and looked at Cheng Yaokun's car.
"Brother Hai, it seems to be that man." Little Huang Mao said.
"I have eyes." Yan Hai stared at Che Hui with a gloomy voice.
Hearing that Yan Hai was unhappy, Xiao Huangmao held back, and the others did not dare to say anything.
Cheng Yaokun naturally saw them too, and his brows could not help but frown.
He didn't pay attention to the little brats at all, mainly because he felt a little uncomfortable. He always felt that He Lu's phone call was thanks to them, and he didn't like this feeling.
The feeling of being out of his control...
Cheng Yaokun opened the door and got out of the car, and He Lu, who had already seen him, came out of the school gate and trot towards him.
Cheng Yaokun pursed his lips, walked to the front passenger, and opened the door, and He Lu just arrived in front of the car.
She got into the car quickly, turned her head and said to Cheng Yaokun, "Thank you."
Cheng Yaokun pulled his lower lip lightly, "Don't thank you so early."
? ? ?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_ ~