Chapter 30

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 30. Are you on the bus?

Cheng Yaokun laughed hoarsely, just as he was about to continue teasing her, He Lu's cell phone rang.
She was stunned, and quickly took out her mobile phone. Seeing that it was her mother calling, her head exploded with a bang for some reason.
That feeling... like a guilty conscience...
She just pinched her phone and stared blankly, her thoughts in a mess.
"Aren't you going to answer?" Cheng Yaokun, who was holding her, could clearly see the word "Mom" on the caller ID.
He Lu finally came to her senses, quickly pressed the answer button and brought the phone to her ear.
"Hello?"
"Mom, what's the matter?"
"What can I do? I just want to ask why you haven't come back. It's already half past nine."
Mother He wouldn't call to ask questions when it was only half past nine. After all, the school is a little far away from the homestay, not to mention she didn't go out by bike today.
But what happened last night when He Lu was blocked by hooligans when she came back, made her a little worried.
He Lu was really guilty, her head kept flashing what happened in the car just now, her lips and tongue were dry quickly, and she didn't know how to answer such a simple question for a while.
"Little sister?"
"I, I'm listening."
Mother He on the other end of the phone looked speechless, "I asked why you haven't come back yet, and you told me you were listening?" "
Uh... no, on the bus There were so many people, I didn't hear clearly."
"Are you on the bus?"
"Yeah..."
As soon as He Lu finished speaking, a big hand slipped into her school uniform, directly inserted into the bra and grabbed her chest.
Her body froze instantly, and Cheng Yaokun's lips were already pressed against her ears.
"Are you on the bus?" He lowered his voice, and squeezed his breasts with his big hands.
He Lu almost couldn't hold back her snort, and quickly held her breath.
"Yeah, on the bus."
Mother He on the other end of the phone did not suspect him, "Then be careful yourself. When you get out of the car and come back, if there is anything wrong, call your mother. Mom will come to pick you up, okay?" "Well, I see...
"
"That's it first."
"Okay, see you later."
He Lu hung up the phone in a panic and grabbed Cheng Yaokun's hand.
"What?" Her voice was a little anxious.
Cheng Yaokun didn't take it seriously, and pinched her hardened nipples with his thumb and forefinger.
"The nipples are hard when you touch them, isn't it exciting to be rubbed when you are on the phone with your mother?" "
Well, come on, I have to go back..."
"What's the hurry, aren't you still on the bus? There's still time to go back."
"..."
He Luzheng didn't know what to do when the phone rang again, but this time it wasn't hers, it was Cheng Yaokun's.
Cheng Yaokun frowned and didn't move, feeling disappointed.
"Your phone is ringing." He Lu reminded in a low voice.
Knowing that He Lu did it on purpose, he held her breasts and squeezed them hard like a warning.
"Hmm—"
He Lu shrank her shoulders in pain and dared not speak.
Cheng Yaokun took a deep breath, reluctantly pulled his big hand out of her clothes, and took out his mobile phone.
Seeing that the call was from Du Kai, he resisted the urge to roll his eyes, pressed answer, brought the phone to his ear, and asked directly.
"What's the matter?"
His tone was not very good, and he could hear that he was very unhappy now.
Du Kai hissed, "Brother, what's wrong with you?"
"I'm flirting with a girl, you call me at this moment, what do you think is wrong with me?"
Cheng Yaokun spoke directly, but He Lu, who was sitting on her lap, The boss, whose eyes were wide open in fright, turned to look at him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
2 kills to catch up up!